Big Brother Is |Watching Us.

The scary thing is...Mobile phones don't even need to be SWITCHED ON for them to track your movements.

When i say 'Them',  (Apart from the phone network provider),   I mean specifically, ANY GOV'T  department.

Smartphones weren't only invented to entertain us and make our lives easier...they are the next best thing to an RFID Chip Implant.

Which, one day, just like smart phones...folks will wan't the 'best' one on offer and will ACTUALLY pay for it.!

Laughable.. but that's the REAL future folks.!

Edited by nikki-red

*Edited by nikki-red..* .Why was my post edited and what was changed please?

Just now, FinBak said:

*Edited by nikki-red..* .Why was my post edited and what was changed please?

For some reason there was a really big blank white space under your post, I removed it, thats all :) 

Just now, nikki-red said:

For some reason there was a really big blank white space under your post, I removed it, thats all :) 

Ahh...Perhaps i lent on the Space bar too long or something?

I almost flew into a rage at being edited...Nice save..!  

Thank you. :)

On 15/08/2019 at 16:05, geared said:

Yea it logs your movements, it doesn't' need to be on and navigating.

You can see for yourself

Jaysus, while it has a couple of things wrong, 99.99 of them are right. It's more scary than I thought at first. Can this "tracking" be disabled in any way - permanently.

Angel1.

You can't disable a Mobile phone signal..No matter what Mobile phone you have.

The ONLY way to disable is to not have a Mobile phone  in the first place.

If you wan't to go that far.

1 hour ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Jaysus, while it has a couple of things wrong, 99.99 of them are right. It's more scary than I thought at first. Can this "tracking" be disabled in any way - permanently.

Angel1.

Have a read of this if you are worried.

https://safeonline.ng/communications/how-to-prevent-cell-phones-from-being-tracked/

On 15/08/2019 at 18:31, Jim Hardie said:

'Just see what that message says on my phone, love.'

'Please rate your recent visit to the Happy Endings Sauna.'

'Er......'

Lol, so much for happy endings eh?

Edited by Ontarian1981

I just came back from Iceland at Crystal Peaks and got a text asking how was Iceland at Crystal Peaks.

I find these comments a bit strange.  I have both iPhone and iPad, which both usually go out with me.  The Google maps app is permanently 'on' on the iPad but the phone is just that - the phone only has  'Whatsapp'  enabled, everything else that could track me is disabled/switched off.

However, I never get any texts or messages of this nature. Maybe because I don't use either as a payment option?

5 hours ago, RollingJ said:

I find these comments a bit strange.  I have both iPhone and iPad, which both usually go out with me.  The Google maps app is permanently 'on' on the iPad but the phone is just that - the phone only has  'Whatsapp'  enabled, everything else that could track me is disabled/switched off.

However, I never get any texts or messages of this nature. Maybe because I don't use either as a payment option?

Usually I have the data  turned off and am not logged into any local wifi also my GPS is turned off so not sure how it picks up my location.

Edited by iansheff

I have an Android phone and tablet with the same Google acount merged. Don't know much about the tracking stuff like some of you guys are talking about, but the most recent entry on my devices says,that I visited a certain hospital 8 months ago. This was correct, but I have been to lots of places since.Maybe I have disabled the location app without even knowing it, not that I care Lol.