Watching Tv Channels (Bbc1, Itv, Channel 4 Etc) Without An Aerial?

Hi,

Help please!!

Is it possible to watch the standard channels like BBC1, ITV, Channel4 etc)  LIVE without having a TV aerial?

Am I able to watch these on a Amazon Firestick, Kodi box etc etc?

Any help appreciated!

Fire Stick has most if not all of what you listed. Other options to add to the list are TV Player, UK TV Play and Quest... In short, you're fairly well covered via the internet but the picture quality can be a bit lacking on some providers.

Don't forget that if you do watch live TV via a streaming app you still need a TV license.

2 hours ago, rmjohns2 said:

Is it possible to watch the standard channels like BBC1, ITV, Channel4 etc)  LIVE without having a TV aerial?

Not since the digital switchover in 2012, and even then it would be pretty flaky

You can watch ITV and BBC live on a Roku box.

2 hours ago, Pyrotequila said:

Don't forget that if you do watch live TV via a streaming app you still need a TV license.

😂😁🤣😆

11 hours ago, Pyrotequila said:

I don't 😉

17 hours ago, rmjohns2 said:

Fire stick - yes.

"Kodi box" - if you mean a generic Android box then no.  They're usually "rooted" and the Channel 4 and 5 apps won't work on them for fear of you downloading their content.

1 minute ago, alchresearch said:

Fire stick - yes.

"Kodi box" - if you mean a generic Android box then no.  They're usually "rooted" and the Channel 4 and 5 apps won't work on them for fear of you downloading their content.

So to clarify, I can watch BBC1,2,ITV & Channel 4/5 LIVE on the  amazon fire stick? Are these HD or SD?

On 14/08/2019 at 16:04, rmjohns2 said:

Hi,

Help please!!

Any help appreciated!

you need a TV aerial if you no internet its a different thing fire stick   kodi box

23 hours ago, rmjohns2 said:

So to clarify, I can watch BBC1,2,ITV & Channel 4/5 LIVE on the  amazon fire stick? Are these HD or SD?

Actually, you can watch most basic Freeview channels live on a firestick or an Android box with this free app:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tvcatchup.android.videoplayer&hl=en_GB

You can also watch it on any internet connected device with a web browser by going here:

https://tvplayer.com/watch/bbcone

TV Catchup used to be another but it doesn't seem to be working today for me:

http://tvcatchup.com