Meadowhead Free Pyrotechnic Firework Display Nov 1st

POLICE FINAL NOTICE

please park sensibly and not in front of peoples drives,come and enjoy thank you

It looks like the rain will hold off for us!!! Please take care on grassed areas as recent bad weather has obviously made the ground soft, so wellies might be a good idea for the kids!!! Remember not to bring personal fireworks please... including sparklers, it's against the council's health and safety policy. Enjoy the evening..and please keep safe!!!+

THANK YOU ALL,although it did rain,it was the busiest yet,a funfair lady said it was manic,but without you,south of sheffield events fundraisers and the club it would not be possible,so thanks to all,wash those boots/wellys and countdown to whatever your next event maybe

thanks

Thank you so much for a fun evening! Such a shame the rain decided to get worse once the fireworks had started. Many people started leaving before the end of the show I assume due to the rain. I was already soaked so what did 10 extra mins make. One point to raise and I really hope not to see next year and to be honest was quite disgusted about is one of the side stalls with the darts near the slide had a dog with them and once the fireworks started the poor dog was frightened to death and was obviously very distressed. It was so unfair to the dog. Please please please don’t allow the stall holders to have dogs with them for future bonfire events. 

Thank you for your caring comment. I totally agree that a firework event is no place for animals.. I can't believe that any caring owner would do that! I won't even let the cat out for a week around bonfire night. Next year we will make sure that all stallholders and visitors make sure their animals are safe at home. In all honesty it had never crossed our minds to do this because we assumed people would do that as a matter of course, but it's certainly something we will address at future events. Many thanks..

final comment i will personally on behalf of every one concerned report this to the funfairs boss with immediate effect,as a joint party in the event i thank you all for coming and making this our biggest ever crowd despite the weather and to all concerned with its planning/fundraising and the club and funfair for there work and money/time,the lottery and the 3 local taras for there donations ect thank you all

A great event, got very unlucky with the rain coming down like it did.

yes but most people stayed and it could of been worse and rained at 6pm,thats why i always think its good to have as much cover as possible to stand and we failed in that dept,but glad you enjoyed yourself thanks