E.M.F. Meters

17 hours ago, swarfendor437 said:

@Dromedary

You have clearly watched the video but did you really listen? :wink:

Yes I did listen and listened enough for me to check out some of the links given and came to my own conclusions without being biased by listening to the video. The fact is we have been subject to bombardment of cosmic radiation from the sun and CMB ever since we have been conceived and the same goes for electromagnetic radiation from radio waves. When there is proof of causation and not just correlation or hearsay then I am open to listen further.

Edited by Dromedary

3 hours ago, swarfendor437 said:

Did you read Hera's latest links?

Yep, and I even downloaded the European_Journal_on_Oncology_December_2015.International_EMF_Scientist_Appeal.pdf

Which in one of the paragraphs states they want the; 

"8. media disclose experts’ financial relationships
with industry
when citing their opinions regarding health and safety aspects of EMFemitting technologies; "

Which is strange as the EMF Academy also has many adverts to anti EMF products that can be purchased which they gain financially for hosting. Now go to the bottom of their web page and you will find this:

AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE

EMF Academy is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. EMF Academy also participates in affiliate programs with Clickbank, ShareASale, and other sites. EMF Academy is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies.

Edited by Dromedary

In the current world we all are exposed to certain amounts of radiation, but it won't kill us. You can even go to Chornobyl for an excursion, a place where two and a half decades ago you'll die from radiation but now staying there one day you' ll get exposed to same levels of radiation as living for three months in a city.  Guess that's why a friend of mine got himself a multipurpose dosimeter-radiometer, still he often visits abandoned military bases as part of his work so most probably he uses that dsimeter mainly for work

Sounds like your friend has a fascinating job ?

On 17/08/2019 at 14:16, swarfendor437 said:

Hi Hera,

Thanks for sharing. I saw a YouTube video awhile back that stated that 5G transmits on the same level as that used by blood cell production! :o

Also the fact that people who have made comments already is that whilst they may not be " hypersensitivity (EHS)" the effects are cumulative over time. So whilst we might be 'fine for now' - how will we be in x years time?

You do realise that that sentence, from a scientific point of view, is utterly meaningless don't you? Perhaps not...

On 06/05/2020 at 12:40, Halibut said:

You do realise that that sentence, from a scientific point of view, is utterly meaningless don't you? Perhaps not...

The fact that people believe 5G is causing Covid-19 shows just how stupid people can get.