E.M.F. Meters

I am going to buy an EMF meter for all of the testing  , needed  : 4G , 5G, smart meters , wifi, comps, etc. , etc . Do I need to spend 200 quid on a Trifield ?

most phones have one built in now..

just install and try one of the many free apps..

8 hours ago, Hera said:

I am going to buy an EMF meter for all of the testing  , needed  : 4G , 5G, smart meters , wifi, comps, etc. , etc . Do I need to spend 200 quid on a Trifield ?

Not chasing ghosts as well?.

Angel1.

Edited by ANGELFIRE1

On 12/08/2019 at 18:47, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Not chasing ghosts as well?.

Angel1.

No, just taking care of themselves:

Interesting watch. Not sure I am 100% on board though.

Angel1.

21 hours ago, swarfendor437 said:

No, just taking care of themselves:

Thanks : it is all much worse than even  I thought  . However , to date 5G is banned in Israel : understandable as Israeli scientists helped develop it and they should know the dangers : Brussels  .. and  Glastonbury !  Zurich has reported big problems . We will see what happens in Sheffield : if all those destroyed trees have gone in vain …, 

13 hours ago, Hera said:

Not really. All you have to do is read the info that he put up to understand that. Its a bit like those who say they are sensitive to electric fields and suffer from Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity.  This is what that WHO site states:

"The majority of studies indicate that EHS individuals cannot detect EMF exposure any more accurately than non-EHS individuals. Well controlled and conducted double-blind studies have shown that symptoms were not correlated with EMF exposure."

Now substitute that for wireless.

Take it all with a large pinch of salt! Or if you are a sufferer then dont as salt may aggravate the symptoms.

Edited by Dromedary

@Dromedary

You have clearly watched the video but did you really listen? :wink:

Also, being consciously aware (i.e. detecting) of a thing, is not analogous with being influenced by it.

On 12/08/2019 at 10:44, Hera said:

I am going to buy an EMF meter for all of the testing , needed  : 4G , 5G, smart meters , wifi, comps, etc. , etc . Do I need to spend 200 quid on a Trifield ?

No meter , available,  will measure the 5G   range : which will be   ,  mainly , I am told - 24 to 90 GH, eventually .  I found I meter which will measure the lower " introductory"   range .  site      ..   https://emfacademy.com/5g-radiation/

Hi Hera,

Thanks for sharing. I saw a YouTube video awhile back that stated that 5G transmits on the same level as that used by blood cell production! :o

Also the fact that people who have made comments already is that whilst they may not be " hypersensitivity (EHS)" the effects are cumulative over time. So whilst we might be 'fine for now' - how will we be in x years time?

Edited by swarfendor437