The All New Skill Swaps Thread- Please Read Op Before Posting

We thought that it would be an idea to try having a place where forum users can offer skills to trade for other users' skills.  This is not a place to advertise businesses or items for sale, we have the classifieds for that.

If you've got a skill that you'd like to trade, please post the skill you're looking for, the sort of skill you'd be able to offer in return, and the area of the city that you're in.  This could be anything from business services to home renovation or gardening skills, or probably things that I've not even considered.  Please make everything legal, safe, family friendly, and totally free.

If you're responding to a post please do so by PM so that the offers and requests aren't confused by lots of other discussion.

If/when you no longer wish to have the post in the thread, or you've received the help that you need, please either edit out the text of your post, leaving behind the text 'no longer needed', or report your own post to the moderating team asking for it to be removed.

I hope that this makes sense :)

Hi everyone 🙂 I'm working to become a professional photographer in Sheffield and need to build a portfolio, so I would like to offer absolutely free photography services to anybody in the city who is interested in having them. E.g. if you have a business which requires images for advertising, if you are holding an event or party, or even if you just fancy receiving a free album of images of you and your dog, I would be very interested in hearing from you 🙂 Please PM me (also, please feel free to have a look at my Flickr profile here to see the types of images I have been working to capture around Sheffield) 🙂 I look forward to hearing from you!

Ruth Claudette

Some pretty impressive stuff Ruth.

On 11/08/2019 at 14:52, Ruth Claudette said:

Hi everyone 🙂 I'm working to become a professional photographer in Sheffield and need to build a portfolio, so I would like to offer absolutely free photography services to anybody in the city who is interested in having them. E.g. if you have a business which requires images for advertising, if you are holding an event or party, or even if you just fancy receiving a free album of images of you and your dog, I would be very interested in hearing from you 🙂 Please PM me (also, please feel free to have a look at my Flickr profile here to see the types of images I have been working to capture around Sheffield) 🙂 I look forward to hearing from you!

Ruth Claudette

Just sent you a PM Ruth x