Jeffrey Epstein

1 hour ago, tinfoilhat said:

Conspiracy theorists are out in force on Twitter. Sometimes it's just down to people being crap at their job!

But twice?

Let's try and control the narrative LOL. Panic setting in from lefties.

368zmd4snof31.jpg

All coming from a lefty bot farm in California. Panic time.

ivnPXKk.jpg

43 minutes ago, taxman said:

But twice?

I’m crap at my job every so often. Chris grayling had a far more important job than me and he was crap at it, literally all the time. Have the American prison system suffered the same sort of cuts as we have? I don’t know. I’ve tried to find out how many people have died whilst on suicide watch but the whole Epstein thing has swamped google.

3 hours ago, hauxwell said:

He also liked women who were young enough to be his daughter.

Trump went one further and implied that if Ivanka wasn’t his daughter,  he would. The guy’s a complete sicko! 😡

9 hours ago, darylslinn said:

Conspiracy theorists abound that he was swapped out and still lives..... strange that the Prince Andrew connection appears this morning then hours later he's allegedly dead !

Is it also coincidence that Maxwell's daughter, Ghislaine, had her Megabucks lawsuit to prevent the opening of the related documents, rejected the other day?

A lot of victims cheated and a fair few sighs of relief I bet.

It's ok it's only rich folk.

9 hours ago, taxman said:

But twice?

Once, the first attempt is that an attempt, it's the successful one after which you would then think hmm maybe he should be watched. Which then means your crap at yer job as he then did it

5 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Once, the first attempt is that an attempt, it's the successful one after which you would then think hmm maybe he should be watched. Which then means your crap at yer job as he then did it

If anyone is really determined to commit suicide then they will do it no matter how many people watch them. 

23 minutes ago, andyofborg said:

If anyone is really determined to commit suicide then they will do it no matter how many people watch them. 

The point of suicide watch is to make that not possible. 

You're placed in a bare or padded cell, with no other objects. Sometimes you're undressed entirely, other times you'll be allowed to wear sack type clothing that can't be made into noose. You're then checked on every 10-15 minutes, or under intense watch, are within arms reach of someone at all times. 

I find it very difficult to believe that if this is done properly anyone would manage to kill themselves.  

12 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

Conspiracy theorists are out in force on Twitter. Sometimes it's just down to people being crap at their job!

Indeed, simple incompetance... there's plenty of that going around at the minute.

11 hours ago, XXTickerXX said:

Funny how they sent an emergency email around that has been leaked as soon as news of Epsteins suicide was released.

As would any organisation that thinks conspiracy nuts are going to come out of the woodwork... something tells me Trump will have a similar list.... weird huh!

No conspiracy theory required :?

11 hours ago, XXTickerXX said:

Let's try and control the narrative LOL. Panic setting in from lefties.

... or, maybe it just highlights exactly who're more likely to be gullible, played for fools, fall for anything, conspiracy theory wingnuts? :?

If the Clintons are so powerful they're able to bump off people left, right and centre... while at the same time running a paedophile ring from the basements of pizza shops... and getting away with it...

...how do you explain Trump still being alive?

Edited by Magilla

14 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Trump went one further and implied that if Ivanka wasn’t his daughter,  he would. The guy’s a complete sicko! 😡

Ive heard something about this but I cant find anything to back it up but if he did say that (and Trump being Trump I can well believe it) the man is a sick pervert.

13 minutes ago, Waj said:

Ive heard something about this but I cant find anything to back it up but if he did say that (and Trump being Trump I can well believe it) the man is a sick pervert.

He has also been known to make inappropriate comments about the under age daughters of New York business acquaintances!