Jeffrey Epstein

Apparently committed suicide in his prison cell.

What a coward.

3 minutes ago, francypants said:

Apparently committed suicide in his prison cell.

What a coward.

Almost sounds like too much of a coincidence. 

Agree albert, should have been on suicide watch.

Just now, lottiecass said:

Agree albert, should have been on suicide watch.

He was. It was second time lucky.

Conspiracy theorists abound that he was swapped out and still lives..... strange that the Prince Andrew connection appears this morning then hours later he's allegedly dead !

22 minutes ago, darylslinn said:

Conspiracy theorists abound that he was swapped out and still lives..... strange that the Prince Andrew connection appears this morning then hours later he's allegedly dead !

I blame Prince Phillip

I suspect that there may be one or two sighs of relief in the White House today.  😉

Bill Clinton claimed he didn’t know his pal Epstein was a paedo. 

He also liked women who were young enough to be his daughter.

The Clinton body count keeps rising. Now Bill Clinton will not have have to testify how many times he visited Pedo Island on the Lolita Express (he is listed 26 times on the flight logs). Epstein claimed he helped create the Clinton foundation in 2007.  I just hope all those tapes that the police took from Pedo Island and his New York flat don't disappear. Strange how this happens the day after prominent Democrats are named in the unsealed documents yesterday in a prominent Democrats district (Jerry Nadler).

Something smells fishy and it's not just one of Bill Clinton's cigars.

7 minutes ago, XXTickerXX said:

The Clinton body count keeps rising. Now Bill Clinton will not have have to testify how many times he visited Pedo Island on the Lolita Express (he is listed 26 times on the flight logs). Epstein claimed he helped create the Clinton foundation in 2007.  I just hope all those tapes that the police took from Pedo Island and his New York flat don't disappear. Strange how this happens the day after prominent Democrats are named in the unsealed documents yesterday in a prominent Democrats district (Jerry Nadler).

Something smells fishy and it's not just one of Bill Clinton's cigars.

he was also a mate of trumps, whos trump once said he also likes women...young women...but then suddenly fell out with him once it was all coming out...hmmmmm

Conspiracy theorists are out in force on Twitter. Sometimes it's just down to people being crap at their job!

43 minutes ago, melthebell said:

he was also a mate of trumps, whos trump once said he also likes women...young women...but then suddenly fell out with him once it was all coming out...hmmmmm

I'm just going to take a wild guess and say you have not read any of the unsealed documents. Trump is named take a look haha.

Serious question. Are you on the mailing list for Shareblue? The liberal activist website. Funny how they sent an emergency email around that has been leaked as soon as news of Epsteins suicide was released. It wouldn't surprise me if quite a few of you were on that mailing list. Russian collusion anyone? Anyone? 

8ouv.png