Dare I Be The First To Mention.

Christmas?!

Our local McColls has already got gold-foil chocolate coins on sale, emblazoned "Let It Snow"!

Ye Gods....

12 minutes ago, RiffRaff said:

Christmas?!

Our local McColls has already got gold-foil chocolate coins on sale, emblazoned "Let It Snow"!

Ye Gods....

They actually do Christmas in July events over here. As if Canadian winters are not long enough.😣

Wash out your mouth with carbolic soap!

1 hour ago, RiffRaff said:

Christmas?!

Ye Gods....

Hope their chocolate coins melt in the heat :rant:

21 hours ago, RiffRaff said:

Christmas?!

Ye Gods....

Christmas???

Wash your mouth out!!!

Actually my local Job Lot has plenty of Christmas stuff in, have done for a good few weeks now. The funny thing is most of it goes out of date well before the big day but it didnt stop me buying a few bits and pieces.

Only 137 days to go people 🎄

2nd July Gee Vee day trip to Skeggi, on return home driver played CD which included Silent Night on a really warm and balmy evening-perhaps just hoping for quiet journey home

18 hours ago, iansheff said:

A pub in Bristol put their Xmas tree up in July .🙄🙄

https://metro.co.uk/2019/07/23/pub-puts-christmas-tree-hottest-week-year-10446117/

I seem to remember the Psalter Tavern doing something similar a few years ago.  They started to slowly put the trimming up week by week from about mid June, so that by 01 December, the whole pub was decorated. 

1 hour ago, Baron99 said:

I seem to remember the Psalter Tavern doing something similar a few years ago.  They started to slowly put the trimming up week by week from about mid June, so that by 01 December, the whole pub was decorated. 

Look how that worked out for them.

Card factory have a fair sized Xmas card section already up