Sheffield Wednesday V Barnsley

35 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Bannan out for 3 months my brother reckons, that's a blow if true

Nothing on the BBC or club websites about him.

They have started well enough without him today.

This match is a chance for south Yorkshire to show the country what fine, educated, well mannered football supporters we have.

Barnsley are winning on the possession front.  They have having more of the ball

Another good win for Wednesday, they're definitely going to win the league. 

34 minutes ago, Moistened said:

Another good win for Wednesday, they're definitely going to win the league. 

The open topped bus has already been booked .:thumbsup:

Good to see some genuine pace on the wings. Could and should have been a bigger win and great to see Kieran Lee back to his best.

Bully said he was disappointed not to be able to give much needed game time to a few players due to the Bury game being called off. It would have put a few quid in their coffers but the EFL knows best.

Good solid performance by all accounts, job well done.

Keep it going Owls, brilliant start.

Awesome start for ye guys give bullen the soddin job ...Think you may have a great season ahead wish ye well...

Typical stuttering start for us but its only couple of games...

Early days but if today's performance is anything to go by then we will have a team who are capable of delivering what the fans want.  A winning team playing attacking football from a squad of players who look fit and know exactly what LB  wants from them. Today we could have  had four  or five  easily, Barnsley were not a poor team we  just never let them settle into there game. You could say today we got our money, s worth. Keep it going Owls  whether it be LB or  another manager  you have set the  bar .  Like I said it,s early days. 

2 minutes ago, ALAN 58 said:

Early days but if today's performance is anything to go by then we will have a team who are capable of delivering what the fans want.  A winning team playing attacking football from a squad of players who look fit and know exactly what LB  wants from them. Today we could have  had four  or five  easily, Barnsley were not a poor team we  just never let them settle into there game. You could say today we got our money, s worth. Keep it going Owls  whether it be LB or  another manager  you have set the  bar .  Like I said it,s early days. 

Why the Owls are looking for a manager is beyond me, no need, give this guy a chance.. Alan ,  Wednesday will be in the top 6 all season, trust me.

5 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Bannan out for 3 months my brother reckons, that's a blow if true

Bannan out for three days according to Bullen.

Slight calf strain. No point in risking him

What have you got to say now Hots,

Good game and plenty of shots,

One for Murphy, one for Fletcher,

It doe"s not get much better,

Come on Owls your the tops.