White Cops On Horseback Leads Handcuffed Black Man Through Streets On Rope

Perhaps you should tell your readers more about your source:

Why did you not tell us that she is not a professor of political science and law at Vanderbilt University?

Why did you not tell us that video is paid for by PragerU,  which  is not a University, nor does it have any academic staff or students or courses or qualifications? 

Why did you not tell us that she is a failed politician and collaborator with the alt-right? 

Why did you not to tell us about her extreme views on muslims?

Why did you not to tell us that she asks for money at the end of the video?

It does bother me however how these political videos are being used to change a history through which many people who are still alive now, lived.

Guest makapaka
8 hours ago, Branyy said:

I think it is. And even if it's not I still don't think it's the reason for abolishing "trained technique and best practice in some scenarios" selectively for certain race.

What if it's just slight resemblance? Mandatory for all prisoners, not just jews, of course. And what about the native Americans?

Again, where do you draw the line?

At dragging a black man down the street attached to a horse.

1 hour ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Perhaps you should tell your readers more about your source:

Why did you not tell us that she is not a professor of political science and law at Vanderbilt University?

That's strange .... From wikipedia

Professional career[edit]

Swain received tenure as an associate professor of politics and public policy at Princeton University.[4][5][7] From 1999 to 2017, she taught political science and law at Vanderbilt University.[4][7] She retired from her post at Vanderbilt in 2017.[8]

Why did you not tell us that video is paid for by PragerU,  which  is not a University, nor does it have any academic staff or students or courses or qualifications? 

Did I say anywhere at all that it was or wasn't?!?!?!?  Please post what was factually incorrect about it. 

Why did you not tell us that she is a failed politician and collaborator with the alt-right? 

So black people can not have a different political view from you or try to run for office?  I'm sure there's a word for that. Raci.......it will come to me. Those pesky black people getting above their station, is that what you meant?

Why did you not to tell us about her extreme views on muslims?

I honestly did not know it was a prerequisite to attach a full political bio and history to every post. Thank you for pointing that out I will endear to point it out on every post on the forum. 

God forbid a black Christian Conservative having critical views on a different religion. What was she thinking having her own thoughts on Islam after a terrorist attack at Charlie Hebdo. 

It does bother me however how these political videos are being used to change a history through which many people who are still alive now, lived.

You have proved exactly zero of what was said was wrong. Dazzle me with facts. 

The Democrats try to convince their party to not only overlook 140 years of history of their slavery and racism, but to completely hate, despise, and reject the party that actually liberated them. Racism is abysmal, but falsely accusing others of racism is abysmal too.

There were still racist Democrats well into the 1960's, including Lyndon B. Johnson, a public racist Democrat who was outspoken about signing the civil rights movement to "get them stupid n------'s votin' democrat for them next two hundred years". That's actually what he said right before he signed the Civil Rights Act "to prevent them n-----'s from gettin' too uppity 'dese days".

The Civil Rights Act was written by a Republican Senator. Martin Luther King Jr. AND Rosa Parks, two prominent civil rights activists, who were registered voting Conservative Republicans. The only "switch" that happened was when Johnson signed the bill into law, he made Dr. King promise to get his followers to vote democrat. Which they did, only to lose to Nixon. They offered the black community the modern day form of slavery in exchange for their vote. Today in America they call it welfare.

12 minutes ago, XXTickerXX said:

There were still racist Democrats well into the 1960's, 

50 years ago.

Still active racist Republicans to this day.

46 minutes ago, Longcol said:

50 years ago.

Still active racist Republicans to this day.

Of course. That massive republican Hilary Clinton kissing Robert Byrd....

hillary-kkk-byrd2.jpg

When he passed away Hilary said  "Today our country has lost a true American original, my friend and mentor Robert C. Byrd."

I'd like to emphasise the word mentor.  The last presidential candidate for the Democrats described a KKK member as her mentor. 

7463655_orig.jpg

The Democrats which had a Known KKK Leader as a Majority Whip in the 70's, and was a sitting Senator until 2009. But the parties switched right!!!!!

Edited by XXTickerXX

13 minutes ago, XXTickerXX said:

Of course. That massive republican Hilary Clinton kissing Robert Byrd....

hillary-kkk-byrd2.jpg

When he passed away Hilary said  "Today our country has lost a true American original, my friend and mentor Robert C. Byrd."

I'd like to emphasise the word mentor.  The last presidential candidate for the Democrats described a KKK member as her mentor. 

Byrd had long since renounced his membership of the KKK.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2002/12/what-about-byrd.html

Posts have been removed. The personal comments end here. Theres already been numerous warnings on this thread.

Discuss the topic, not each other.

Thank you.

4 hours ago, Longcol said:

Byrd had long since renounced his membership of the KKK.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2002/12/what-about-byrd.html

No idea why my post was removed because it was not attacking or insulting anyone.

But again that makes it okay because he said sorry.  Obama accepted his endorsement.  The same man used the n word live on TV in 2001.

This guy wasn't just in the KKK, he started a local chapter. He was their leader. He recruited 150 people into it. It was not just a fleeting association with it. When it came time to elect the top officer (Exalted Cyclops) in the local Klan unit, Byrd won unanimously.

This wasn't just, "Oh, well, I fell into the wrong crowd." He created the crowd.

He voted against the Civil Rights Act of 64, when he was on his 40's.  It's not fair to say his ignorance was limited to his youth. He might've left the KKK in 1947 when he was 30, but he was still a racist for decades.

Let's flip that and pretend it was a Republican. There would be a media FRENZY to get it out to the world. World leaders would be along condemning it and demanding them removed from office. Let's see Trump endorse a former KKK member and say "it's fine he said he was sorry". I am certain the media would say "pack it up boys he said sorry, nothing to see here".

Just one of the many reasons Republicans just ignore the left because they are the biggest hypocrites of all. The same left who constantly bring up things from anyone's past and vilify them because they say people don't change. The same Democrats who tried to destroy a man's life last year over being nominated for the Supreme court for something he did not do and they had exactly zero evidence for over 30 years ago because as the Democrats said at the time "people don't change".

Democrats are a running joke. They are the party of racists and slavery and nothing will change that.

But he said sorry so it's fine....

13434.23596.jpg

11 hours ago, makapaka said:

At dragging a black man down the street attached to a horse.

Just a black man specifically? What about a white man? And what about half-black? Or darker skinned Indians? What about native Americans?

3 hours ago, Branyy said:

Just a black man specifically? What about a white man? And what about half-black? Or darker skinned Indians? What about native Americans?

i wouldnt be happy seeing a white man paraded like that either, surely it must go against the police forces own code of conduct, surely it must say something about treating prisoners with respect? and that treatment falls far short of that

12 hours ago, XXTickerXX said:

That's strange .... From wikipedia

Professional career[edit]

Swain received tenure as an associate professor of politics and public policy at Princeton University.[4][5][7] From 1999 to 2017, she taught political science and law at Vanderbilt University.[4][7] She retired from her post at Vanderbilt in 2017.[8]

Did I say anywhere at all that it was or wasn't?!?!?!?  Please post what was factually incorrect about it. 

So black people can not have a different political view from you or try to run for office?  I'm sure there's a word for that. Raci.......it will come to me. Those pesky black people getting above their station, is that what you meant?

I honestly did not know it was a prerequisite to attach a full political bio and history to every post. Thank you for pointing that out I will endear to point it out on every post on the forum. 

God forbid a black Christian Conservative having critical views on a different religion. What was she thinking having her own thoughts on Islam after a terrorist attack at Charlie Hebdo. 

You have proved exactly zero of what was said was wrong. Dazzle me with facts. 

The Democrats try to convince their party to not only overlook 140 years of history of their slavery and racism, but to completely hate, despise, and reject the party that actually liberated them. Racism is abysmal, but falsely accusing others of racism is abysmal too.

There were still racist Democrats well into the 1960's, including Lyndon B. Johnson, a public racist Democrat who was outspoken about signing the civil rights movement to "get them stupid n------'s votin' democrat for them next two hundred years". That's actually what he said right before he signed the Civil Rights Act "to prevent them n-----'s from gettin' too uppity 'dese days".

The Civil Rights Act was written by a Republican Senator. Martin Luther King Jr. AND Rosa Parks, two prominent civil rights activists, who were registered voting Conservative Republicans. The only "switch" that happened was when Johnson signed the bill into law, he made Dr. King promise to get his followers to vote democrat. Which they did, only to lose to Nixon. They offered the black community the modern day form of slavery in exchange for their vote. Today in America they call it welfare.

Your source is not a Professor -anywhere.

Your source appears in a video  paid for a  by a political group that pretend to be a  University.

Your source asks for money to help promote a political organization that support her views.

Could you provide a source that isn't so tainted?