White Cops On Horseback Leads Handcuffed Black Man Through Streets On Rope

14 hours ago, banjodeano said:

Disgraceful but not a surprise in Trumps America.

Just now, melthebell said:

yes, it was ********

I'll take that as a sign you didn't read or understand it.

well done for doing the age old SF trick, when youre losing the aguement turn it around and pile it onto the other debater ;)

Well, it was you who brought #dirty #right wing #racist #bigot buzzwords 😁

Just now, Branyy said:

Sure, could have, they didn't and used some other technique. End of story. Why do some people have to make a racial issue out of it?

because the race aspect is still there bubbling under the surface in the great old USA, slavery and lynchings and the ku klux klan and all the other archaic racial prejudices were still in force in a current persons lifetime. 

because the race aspect is still there bubbling under the surface in the great old USA, slavery and lynchings and the ku klux klan and all the other archaic racial prejudices were still in force in a current persons lifetime. 

Maybe. However, giving privileged treatment to black criminals isn't the solution.

1 minute ago, Branyy said:

Maybe. However, giving privileged treatment to black criminals isn't the solution.

would a suspected white criminal get the same treatment? and how come hes a criminal? shouldnt interviews and a trial determine that?

3 minutes ago, melthebell said:

would a suspected white criminal get the same treatment? and how come hes a criminal? shouldnt interviews and a trial determine that?

Considering that this practice is somehow standard in the US, I'm presuming that yes, all arrested criminal suspects would receive the same treatment in such situation.

2 minutes ago, Branyy said:

Considering that this practice is somehow standard in the US, I'm presuming that yes, all arrested criminal suspects would receive the same treatment in such situation.

really? the whole in the US, do they use it in say washington or new york?

to go a step further why do they use horses? they are fast, large, strong, powerful, is it right for any human being to be "dragged" behind such an animal? could you do it? how many miles? walking 8 miles say is a strain even if you are walking at your own pace, let alone a horses pace.

youre talking nonchalantly about the subject because its a black man, simple

3 minutes ago, melthebell said:

really? the whole in the US, do they use it in say washington or new york?

to go a step further why do they use horses? they are fast, large, strong, powerful, is it right for any human being to be "dragged" behind such an animal? could you do it? how many miles? walking 8 miles say is a strain even if you are walking at your own pace, let alone a horses pace.

youre talking nonchalantly about the subject because its a black man, simple

As I've said earlier, I'm not an expert to mounted police maneuvers. If the representatives say it's a standard practice, I'm not going to dispute that, I don't have enough information. Neither do you.

And yes, mounted police is used in all kind of incidents and race is irrelevant:

Arrest-Eagles-Tailgate.jpg

16 minutes ago, Branyy said:

As I've said earlier, I'm not an expert to mounted police maneuvers. If the representatives say it's a standard practice, I'm not going to dispute that, I don't have enough information. Neither do you.

And yes, mounted police is used in all kind of incidents and race is irrelevant:

Arrest-Eagles-Tailgate.jpg

sigh again thats NOT the same, thats mounted police used for crowd control NOT marching people through town behind a horse, theres a massive difference

Posted (edited)

It was just an example, you still can ask your questions there - "is it right for human being to be stuck between two fast, large, strong, powerful horses? Could you do it? How many seconds?"...

Marching people behind a horse apparently is a standard practice in the US. Don't ask ME why, I don't know (and I don't really care that much).

Edited by Branyy

15 hours ago, banjodeano said:

Would you have said anything if it was not a black guy?