White Cops On Horseback Leads Handcuffed Black Man Through Streets On Rope

22 hours ago, Mister M said:

I'm sure President Trump would give his blessing to the practice. 

If this was a law or even just a practise  that law enforcement followed then surely it was around when Barack Hussein Obama II was president and the Democrats controlled both the house and the senate and passed the laws as they saw fit. 

By your logic then all democrats and lefties are massive racists somehow for allowing this and not doing anything about it.  Disgusting racists on the left for supporting this law. Disgraceful.

11 hours ago, XXTickerXX said:

If this was a law or even just a practise  that law enforcement followed then surely it was around when Barack Hussein Obama II was president and the Democrats controlled both the house and the senate and passed the laws as they saw fit. 

By your logic then all democrats and lefties are massive racists somehow for allowing this and not doing anything about it.  Disgusting racists on the left for supporting this law. Disgraceful.

Says the woman who has never once condemned Trump, the white supremacist's friend.

1 hour ago, Halibut said:

Says the woman who has never once condemned Trump, the white supremacist's friend.

Halibut!! You must have forgotten to condemn Barack Hussein Obama II when he was putting kids in cages and separating them from their parents. I would say that automatically makes you a white supremacist because you did not condemn it. 

"We are a nation of laws. Undocumented workers broke our laws and I believe they must be held accountable. Especially those who may be dangerous. That's why over the last 6 years deportations of criminals are up 80% and we are going to keep focusing on threats to our security."

From your favourite president. -   Barack Hussein Obama II.

You will be buying pillows and cutting eye holes out soon just as the Democratic party did when they founded the KKK. So many white supremacist racists on here not condemning Obama. I don't know how you sleep at night with all the racist thoughts running through your heads. 

5 minutes ago, XXTickerXX said:

Halibut!! You must have forgotten to condemn Barack Hussein Obama II when he was putting kids in cages and separating them from their parents. I would say that automatically makes you a white supremacist because you did not condemn it. 

"We are a nation of laws. Undocumented workers broke our laws and I believe they must be held accountable. Especially those who may be dangerous. That's why over the last 6 years deportations of criminals are up 80% and we are going to keep focusing on threats to our security."

From your favourite president. -   Barack Hussein Obama II.

You will be buying pillows and cutting eye holes out soon just as the Democratic party did when they founded the KKK. So many white supremacist racists on here not condemning Obama. I don't know how you sleep at night with all the racist thoughts running through your heads. 

Your president is a racist bigot - and you don't care. Enough said.

51 minutes ago, Halibut said:

Your president is a racist bigot - and you don't care. Enough said.

This topic isn't about the president, keep moaning in Donald Trump thread if you need to.

18 hours ago, Branyy said:

🙄 It's literally a quote of the police chief. Do you have any trouble with reading?

Yeah. because a policeman could never be racist, could they?

13 Philadelphia police officers who made racist, offensive Facebook posts to be fired

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/13-philadelphia-police-officers-who-made-racist-offensive-facebook-posts-n1031341

US border cops' secret racist Facebook group a total disgrace, says patrol chief. She should know, she was a member

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2019/07/12/cbp_facebook_group/

1 hour ago, XXTickerXX said:

What a thoroughly naïve interpretation  and totally wrong, version of American history.

When you were studying the politics of the USA did you miss the paragraph on why 'The South' overwhelmingly voted Democrat between the 1860s up until the 1970s?  Did you ever think why Klan  members voted fo Kennedy?

Simple answer: the other choice was called the Republican Party and led the Generals and Abolitionists who had defeated The South militarily, economically, ideologically and in that process had stripped them of their way of life.

These Southern Democrats defended the white landowners and were totally opposed to Kennedy/Johnston reforms and rights program.

In the face of these reforms the Southern Democrats "flipped" to the their enemy's enemy.

Edited by Annie Bynnol

9 minutes ago, alchresearch said:

Yeah. because a policeman could never be racist, could they?

13 Philadelphia police officers who made racist, offensive Facebook posts to be fired

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/13-philadelphia-police-officers-who-made-racist-offensive-facebook-posts-n1031341

US border cops' secret racist Facebook group a total disgrace, says patrol chief. She should know, she was a member

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2019/07/12/cbp_facebook_group/

I'm not disputing this but why do you have to drag it here? That chief was commenting on mounted police practice. I did even post a demonstration video of unrelated police department showing the same practice. So please, stop randomly drawing race card.

11 minutes ago, gaz 786 said:

Why we are all the same except for colours of our skin???? 

oooh you cant say that on here, some people think otherwise the entitled that is! its a shame we dont parade criminals what ever colour through our streets like this more often here in the UK in fact bring back the stocks for layabouts and drunks , druggies etc

1 hour ago, Branyy said:

I'm not disputing this but why do you have to drag it here? That chief was commenting on mounted police practice. I did even post a demonstration video of unrelated police department showing the same practice. So please, stop randomly drawing race card.

The  problem is that some people refuse to read and understand the news article if it doesn't fit in with their mental image of what's going on. They then move on to people like Trump try and strengthen their side of things. It's a shame that some on here feel the need to swear (starred out) if you don't agree. but it seems it's ok for some.

As I said in my first reply, it was not right what the police did, no matter what colour the person was. But keeping things in perspective.

It was not slavery - The man committed a crime, was handcuffed and tied to the horse

He was not dragged - look at the photo, it looks like things were moving at the handcuffed mans pace, not at a fast horses pace

8 blocks isn't 8 miles!!

30 minutes ago, gaz 786 said:

Why we are all the same except for colours of our skin???? 

When people stop getting racially abused then I will agree with you.

4 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

When people stop getting racially abused then I will agree with you.

Unfortunately, they will never be. But at least we are the same in the eyes of law, aren't we?