Jump to content

Shechita & Halal. Identifiable On All Meat & Meat Products Yes/No.

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

Obviously you sent through a video of a regular slaughterhouse, you know, for balance.

No, because a "regular" slaughterhouse stuns before killing, which is what this post is all about after all, don't you agree.

 

Angel1.

2 hours ago, gaz 786 said:

What's next horse meat??? 

?

 

Angel1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

Obviously you sent through a video of a regular slaughterhouse, you know, for balance.

Where all the sticked pigs happily dance to their death........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

No, because a "regular" slaughterhouse stuns before killing, which is what this post is all about after all, don't you agree.

 

Angel1.

?

 

Angel1.

And so do the vast majority of halal slaughterhouses. 

 

There are videos showing absolutely abhorrent abuse of animals in regular slaughterhouses too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You'll find that under Shechita, animals are not stunned at all- just no 2 ways about it.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Robin-H said:

And so do the vast majority of halal slaughterhouses. 

 

There are videos showing absolutely abhorrent abuse of animals in regular slaughterhouses too. 

Wasting your breath on this one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

No, because a "regular" slaughterhouse stuns before killing, which is what this post is all about after all, don't you agree.

 

Angel1.

?

 

Angel1.

But not the wabbits in the wood.

 

Yet that seems ok, in your book.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Pettytom said:

But not the wabbits in the wood.

 

Yet that seems ok, in your book.

Yup, all fine in my book. Rabbit stew, mashed tatties, the food of the Gods. (So to speak). On a par with venison.

 

Angel1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Yup, all fine in my book. Rabbit stew, mashed tatties, the food of the Gods. (So to speak). On a par with venison.

 

Angel1.

Chicken madras sounds better.... Probably halal chicken as well 👌

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Bet mine is healthier for you.

 

Angel1.

So, you’ve not heard of Rabbit Starvation then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Pettytom said:

So, you’ve not heard of Rabbit Starvation then?

Venison will be on a par with Rabbit I would guess, very little fat on it, but delicious indeed.  The liver thinly sliced and lightly cooked knocks farmed animal liver into a cocked hat.

 

Angel1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.