Shechita & Halal. Identifiable On All Meat & Meat Products Yes/No.

2 hours ago, Branyy said:

I don't know, man. Something is telling me, that torture is bad. I don't know if it's DNA speaking or my brain but I certainly hear that!

Well,

1) You can't ask your DNA anything, but I assume it is about the hunter mentality? In which case purchasing meat from someone else who has had the meat delivered by someone else who picked it up from someone else who possibly might have killed the animal is a bit far removed.

2) "Torture" is bad. However, is the butchering of animals for meat considered torture? Other animals play 'cat and mouse' with their prey e.g. whales (and presumably cats), would you consider that to be torture?

I actually don't have an opinion on much of this thread, but I've just been reading through it all. It's pretty bizarre in terms of how people chose to apply their knowledge, yet fail to recognise their biases. But anyway, bye!