Shechita & Halal. Identifiable On All Meat & Meat Products Yes/No.

17 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

I have resisted posting this content, DO NOT WATCH IF YOU WILL BE OFFENDED AT CRUELTY TO ANIMALS. Here is the proof of animal abuse at best, torture at worst.

Second thoughts, I have removed it.

Angel1

You’re such a drama queen!

Guest makapaka
3 hours ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

I have resisted posting this content, DO NOT WATCH IF YOU WILL BE OFFENDED AT CRUELTY TO ANIMALS. Here is the proof of animal abuse at best, torture at worst.

Second thoughts, I have removed it.

Angel1

Was it a video of you tracking a defenceless animal and shooting it - or someone sticking a pig before cutting its throat?

4 hours ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Just a point of order, post title - 

Shechita & Halal. Identifiable On All Meat & Meat Products Yes/No.

Take note of the title, especially the first two words. Shechita & Halal. Not one word in defence of Shechita slaughter, 8 pages in defence of Halal. Speaks volumes don't you think. Both abhorent acts, both should be banned as inhumane acts on animals.

Angel1.

•  

There isn’t much defence of Halal on here.

I know you wanted there to be, but it is just not there. Take a look. Then have a google for “ confirmation bias”.

15 hours ago, Mister Gee said:

You’re such a drama queen!

Private message sent.

Angel1

5 hours ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Private message sent.

Angel1

Ooooo, now <removed> getting real.

Edited by nikki-red

5 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

Ooooo, now <removed> getting real.

No offence in sending someone a clip of video that I would not post on an open forum is there. I am aware children supposedly look at this forum. That is the reason I withdrew the clip. Just trying to do the right thing here while maintaining my abhorrence of Shechita & Halal slaughter.

Angel1

Edited by nikki-red

On 08/08/2019 at 17:15, Top Cats Hat said:

And what is wrong with calling it as it is?

You know as well as I do, that when someone claims to be concerned with animal cruelty, but only really concentrates on religious slaughter, or someone claims to be concerned about child sexual abuse, but only when it is done by Pakistani men, it’s bleeding obvious what is going on, especially if the thread starters have form.

🙄

As I started the thread I assume you are referring to me, yes.

Angel1.

2 hours ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

No offence in sending someone a clip of video that I would not post on an open forum is there. I am aware children supposedly look at this forum. That is the reason I withdrew the clip. Just trying to do the right thing here while maintaining my abhorrence of Shechita & Halal slaughter.

Angel1

Obviously you sent through a video of a regular slaughterhouse, you know, for balance.

4 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

Obviously you sent through a video of a regular slaughterhouse, you know, for balance.

No, because a "regular" slaughterhouse stuns before killing, which is what this post is all about after all, don't you agree.

Angel1.

2 hours ago, gaz 786 said:

What's next horse meat??? 

?

Angel1.

Guest makapaka
4 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

Where all the sticked pigs happily dance to their death........

4 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

No, because a "regular" slaughterhouse stuns before killing, which is what this post is all about after all, don't you agree.

Angel1.

?

Angel1.

And so do the vast majority of halal slaughterhouses. 

There are videos showing absolutely abhorrent abuse of animals in regular slaughterhouses too. 

You'll find that under Shechita, animals are not stunned at all- just no 2 ways about it.