Shechita & Halal. Identifiable On All Meat & Meat Products Yes/No.

10 hours ago, Penistone999 said:

Only half a dozen posts in and the Race card is out. :roll:

Id rather die than go without meat . 

What a silly thing to say but then again it’s you.

Edited by Mister Gee

22 minutes ago, Penistone999 said:

Id rather die than go without meat . 

That’s always an option ....

Guest makapaka
3 hours ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Which part of A4 and A5 are not true statements. As an atheist I hold no truck for any "holy man" babbling rubbish, especially while committing barbaric acts on animals. 

Angel1

A young lad electrocuting an animal in the head before cutting its throat is ok though.

or you shooting a wild deer as a hobby when you could go and buy a pork chop killed in a manner you believe is a ok instead.

dont talk daft.

Edited by makapaka

8 hours ago, gaz 786 said:

Anything that comes from the sea is classed as halal it depends what happens to it after its caught how its killed or cooked 

Are you sure about that?

According to the Shafi'i, Maliki and Hanbali branches of Islam, all fish and shellfish would be halal.

According to the Shi'i branch of Islam, Fish that has scales is halal, but animals that live both in the water and on land are not permissible (for example, frogs may not be eaten).

17 hours ago, makapaka said:

A young lad electrocuting an animal in the head before cutting its throat is ok though.

or you shooting a wild deer as a hobby when you could go and buy a pork chop killed in a manner you believe is a ok instead.

dont talk daft.

You only embarrass 😡😡yourself with such silly posts, truthfully you must try harder.

Back to the question in hand that I asked you,  " Which part of A4 and A5 are not true statements. "

Back a little further, I went to some lengths to explain the difference between a "holy man" carrying out barbaric acts on captive animals, and the terror they have to go through to satisfy what, a group of people with odd ideas of how to kill an animal in 2019. And the difference of the animals I dispatch, who have no idea they are about to be killed.

Throat severed and bleed to death in 30/ 40 seconds, or a clean shot and instantaneous death. You pick the death you would prefer from the pair I describe, I pick the bullet, NOT the knife.

Angel1.

19 hours ago, Penistone999 said:

Only half a dozen posts in and the Race card is out. :roll:

And what is wrong with calling it as it is?

You know as well as I do, that when someone claims to be concerned with animal cruelty, but only really concentrates on religious slaughter, or someone claims to be concerned about child sexual abuse, but only when it is done by Pakistani men, it’s bleeding obvious what is going on, especially if the thread starters have form.

🙄

On 07/08/2019 at 11:50, Branyy said:

Right, I think you're wasting your potential here. You should go to Africa, take all goats from some poor family and teach them how to make nice grass vegan pie.

aaaand right on cue

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-49238749

as well as the main climate change topic it also states

They said that more people could be fed using less land if individuals cut down on eating meat.

ive known about the amount of grain fed to cattle versus the meat output since the mid 80s, its probably been commonly known well before then.

5 minutes ago, melthebell said:

I'm afraid you're drawing wrong conclusions from that research. To help you, here's a direct quote from that article:

"We're not telling people to stop eating meat. In some places people have no other choice."

2 minutes ago, Branyy said:

I'm afraid you're drawing wrong conclusions from that research. To help you, here's a direct quote from that article:

"We're not telling people to stop eating meat. In some places people have no other choice."

no, what i said is completely true, what you posted is also true, but not generally affecting what i said.

you really will argue the toss and use anything as a tool, i NEVER said if you stop ALL meat, obviously the less meat eaten the more grain is then available to feed more people which isnt negated by what you just posted.

Guest makapaka
5 hours ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

You only embarrass 😡😡yourself with such silly posts, truthfully you must try harder.

Back to the question in hand that I asked you,  " Which part of A4 and A5 are not true statements. "

Back a little further, I went to some lengths to explain the difference between a "holy man" carrying out barbaric acts on captive animals, and the terror they have to go through to satisfy what, a group of people with odd ideas of how to kill an animal in 2019. And the difference of the animals I dispatch, who have no idea they are about to be killed.

Throat severed and bleed to death in 30/ 40 seconds, or a clean shot and instantaneous death. You pick the death you would prefer from the pair I describe, I pick the bullet, NOT the knife.

Angel1.

Ahh yes - the deer wandering about minding its own business with a bloke with a gun tracking it and shooting it dead must be forever grateful ....#notallheroeswearcapes

likewise the pig that is either sticked or stunned before having its throat cut must he eternally grateful that it did so without someone talking  in the background.

None of it is right if you really break it down - so why pick on one practice?

9 minutes ago, makapaka said:

Ahh yes - the deer wandering about minding its own business with a bloke with a gun tracking it and shooting it dead must be forever grateful ....#notallheroeswearcapes

likewise the pig that is either sticked or stunned before having its throat cut must he eternally grateful that it did so without someone talking  in the background.

None of it is right if you really break it down - so why pick on one practice?

But you’d agree that one is worse than the other?