2018/2019 Recommended Tradesmen Megathread No Advertising/Jobs/Quotes

Hello

I would need an electrician to pass a few cables in a bedroom. Carpets can be easily cut, would need three extra sockets to be installed in addition to the existing ones.

Anybody can advice a reliable , good electrician?

BWs

MV

Try Ian Campbell on 2630280.

(my dad !!!).

Another positive for Sam Lovatt the plumber. He has just finished a complete replacement shower room for me, top notch workmanship and attention to detail.

Trustworthy and a pleasure to deal with. As the old saying goes, if you want a job doing right ask the busiest person.

Try Ian Campbell on 2630280.

(my dad !!!).

Thanks Dan

The work it is however sorted now (hopefully)

Bws

MV

Just want to add my name to the many people recommending Jeff the Joiner. He came yesterday to repair our old kitchen worktop, and replace a lot of old rotten wood in our front bay window. He and his apprentice were quick, clean, and very professional, and Jeff was willing to give loads of advice about other jobs around the house. His number is 07861379796 and we'll definitely be using him again.

Just want to add my name to the many people recommending Jeff the Joiner. He came yesterday to repair our old kitchen worktop, and replace a lot of old rotten wood in our front bay window. He and his apprentice were quick, clean, and very professional, and Jeff was willing to give loads of advice about other jobs around the house. His number is 07861379796 and we'll definitely be using him again.

hi Jon thanks for the kind words and the work kind regards jeff

Hello

I would need an electrician to pass a few cables in a bedroom. Carpets can be easily cut, would need three extra sockets to be installed in addition to the existing ones.

Anybody can advice a reliable , good electrician?

BWs

MV

Hi

Recommended More than happy to quote http://www.mjb-electricalservices.co.uk

Many thanks

Matt

Greenhouse installer is quoting £320 plus materials to just lay perimeter paving,and we need to prep and level the ground ourselves too. I'm now wondering if it might be better to get a local tradesman to lay a concrete pad be instead.

Can anyone advise rough cost to see if it might be worth getting getting someone in? Greenhouse is a 6x12.

Any recommended tradesman in S80 who do this kind of job?

Many Thanks

Can I recommend the Mellors of Broomhill tree service & landscaping - they've done a cracking job on my garden, paving, paths and trimming a troublesome tree.

Another recommendation for S6 Handyman, Lee Rogers, who came to our new house and put all sorts of things right for us, and fitted lots of great new bookshelves. Lee is always really positive and helpful, works hard and clears up after himself - will definitely be asking him back for more jobs in the future.

(I can't tempt either of the cats into that little hammock though Lee!)

I'd like to highly recommend Jeff the Joiner. We had a lot of problems with our house due to a previous builder who bodged a lot of things, leaving us in a really stressful situation. Jeff saved the day by completing the work to a great standard, he did exactly what he said he was gonna do within the timescale he set and he put me in touch with other reliable tradesman to turn our house around in a matter of weeks. He kept up great communication with us which was really reassuring. Big thumbs up!

His details: Jeff Smith - Joiner 07861379796 or 01142203563

Another recommendation for S6 Handyman, Lee Rogers, who came to our new house and put all sorts of things right for us, and fitted lots of great new bookshelves. Lee is always really positive and helpful, works hard and clears up after himself - will definitely be asking him back for more jobs in the future.

(I can't tempt either of the cats into that little hammock though Lee!)

Thanks for the feedback Beth ?

Hi, I apologise if this is in the wrong place.

We were away for a few weeks and our top floor window was egged (we have problems with our neighbours), we don't have a long ladder to clean it off, and now it has baked on. Can anyone recommend a window cleaner in the s12 area that might be able to clean it for us?

Thanks