2018/2019 Recommended Tradesmen Megathread No Advertising/Jobs/Quotes

Any recommendations for garage conversion/kitchen extension builders.  Anyone had one done recently that can recommend as finding it difficult to find genuine reliable builders with references and recommendations.

Work to be carried out in S5.  

Edited by Sheffield05

Hi looking for someone to repair some floor boards then lay carpet in our attic room recommendations please 

I think our Zanussi is on it's way out.

Can anyone recommend a good repairer?

Just wanted to recommend  Whitecliffe's again if anyone is needing building work doing. They have completely renovated my terraced house - it's had work on the roof, walls removed, re wired, new plumbing, completely replastered and new kitchen and bathroom. Eric gave me a very competitive quote and everything happened on time to a really high standard. His whole team are lovely, they were accommodating and explained everything that was happening to me as we went along. I couldn't recommend them highly enough!

Looking for recomendations for somebody that can take a look at our leaky gutter - it's leaking at the join between two sections so I suspect it might just need re-clipping into the union bracket.

Many thanks to Darren the Plasterer and his mate (sorry, forgotten his name), who have just done a great job on our Kitchen. Arrived on time, no mess and a reasonable price. Highly recommend them. Darren’s on 07717 582880

As it is now 2020, please use the new thread here...