2018/2019 Recommended Tradesmen Megathread No Advertising/Jobs/Quotes

We highly recommend Whitecliffe's Builders, who have just fitted new sash windows for us as well as a substantial amount of other work. The team were very skilled and professional, they started on time every day and were always pleasant and helpful. We will have no hesitation in getting them back for further work in the future. Eric kept in touch with our project everyday and was very accomodating when we changed our mind about a couple of things. Thank you!

Can anyone recommend someone to get rid of a load of garden bushes or trees, my hubby has done all the hard work we just need someone to get rid of them please !

Can anyone recommend a good paving company in Sheffield, looking to get drive and patio done, needs some quotes, thanks in advance.

Not sure if this is the right place but I'm looking for recommendations of builders who can fit a sump pump and waterproof membrane in my cellar.

I'm in Woodseats if that matters.

Cheers

Trackside :)

Contact

Stuart Swan

Telephone

We have just had Stuart round at our house to repair a couple of leaks in the house under the sink and on a radiator. He was very quick to call round and sort out all the problems in a very professional manner. I would highly recommend him.

I contacted Stuart this morning about a leak under the kitchen sink. Superb response - called me back almost immediately and was called at the flat within an hour (en route between other jobs). All fixed within another hour - and that included him having to go off for a part.

Friendly, professional, prompt, tidy and very reasonable charges - very highly recommended!

Looking for recommendations for someone to fit a fit a sump pump and waterproof membrane in the caller or just tanked

Recommendations only if you have used and know they have done a good job please

Looking for any recommendations for good window cleaner in the Bents Green area.

Any suggestions would be really appreciated.

Many thanks,

Cathy

Edited by CJMc

Just had some repairs done to a leaking toilet that also wouldn't flush. Sam from Dearne Plumbing & Bathrooms was able to call on his way home (same day I called him) from another job. Reasonable prices and good work so I would recommend him if your looking for someone to sort out any plumbing problems.

Hi all

Can annoy one recommend a window cleaner please for S5 (Shiregreen) area

Many thanks :)

Would strongly recommended Martin Halifax, self-employed builder, managed and renovated my old house to an excellent standard. Does work for one of the most reputable and long-standing renovators in Sheffield, Whitecliffes who’d I’d also recommend. Highly recommended – Contact me if you need a reference.

Does anyone have contact details for Martin Halifax please? Looking to get some renovation work done and sounds like he could be a useful chap.

Does anyone have contact details for Martin Halifax please? Looking to get some renovation work done and sounds like he could be a useful chap.

hi headsheaf

I am martin , I work full time for whitecliffe builders which I can highly recommend , kindest regards martin

Just had Metgas here for some plumbing work, got their name from this thread, turned up on time, very nice guy, would recommend.