2018/2019 Recommended Tradesmen Megathread No Advertising/Jobs/Quotes

Can anyone recommend the Front door Porch Canopies installers/Fitters please

I can recommend jazer for concreting and groundworks,he took up my small front path and concreted it in a day.He did the same for my neighbour the next day.great guy and reasonable prices

Outstanding, Stairs, Landing and Hallway walls painted and woodwork/doors glossed, all walls had a minimum of 2 coats, and all woodwork had 2 coats of primer and a coat of gloss. the walls and woodwork started off as a council bodge job, however Michael made them look like a new build with a fantastic finish, Michael was always prompt and polite, and we will be arranging a booking for other rooms to be madeover, Cheers

M, Mitchell Painters & Decorators 0114 2454383

http://mmitchelldecorators.co.uk/

---------- Post added 25-02-2017 at 15:16 ----------

Fantastic job changing over a couple of old internal light fittings to LED, Brilliant price, nice friendly and polite, so good we have booked Bradley to replace and upgrade all our external lighting to LED, Cheers.

BP Electrical Services, 07845421248

https://www.facebook.com/bpelectrics/?fref=ts

Thanks, I was about to post on here asking for recommendations for a decorator! I'll contact Michael for a quote now :)

---------- Post added 13-03-2017 at 18:00 ----------

Can anyone also recommend a cleaning/ironing person in the Halfway, S20 area please? Thank you for your help.

Edited by Canx

Hi there, just wondered if anyone on SF knows if Stuart of Swan Plumbers is still working??? Would like to contact him about some work I need doing, but the contact number I have doesn't seem to be working. Many thanks.

Hi there, just wondered if anyone on SF knows if Stuart of Swan Plumbers is still working??? Would like to contact him about some work I need doing, but the contact number I have doesn't seem to be working. Many thanks.

Here is a contact number for him. Not tested though so not sure if it's same number you have.

Contact

Stuart Swan

Telephone

Description

Honest reliable plumber based in Sheffield. Very reasonable prices no call out fees and free estimates...

That info was on netmums site.

Edited by Tek-no-logic
Removal of irrelevant information

Thanks for the info Tek-no-logic, alas it is the number I already have, and the one I'm having no success with!!!

Thanks, I was about to post on here asking for recommendations for a decorator! I'll contact Michael for a quote now :)

---------- Post added 13-03-2017 at 18:00 ----------

Can anyone also recommend a cleaning/ironing person in the Halfway, S20 area please? Thank you for your help.

Hi Canx, I don't know if you've already been in touch with me or not as regards of some decorating you are wanting doing, I'm fully booked up until August am afraid but if you are willing to wait then feel free to give me a call.

thanks

M Mitchell

hi all, I'm after a sky multi room setting up , I've got the sky box in living room and I'm wanting to connect another one upstairs ,if anyone does this can you give me a rough idea how much I'm looking at or any recommendations of anyone

thanks in advance

Jeff the joiner has done a great job once again for us we have also used him in the past and because of his quality of work we have used him again. He is very reliable honest and a perfectionist at any job he does, we would highly recommend him, all we can say is if you want the best at very reasonable rates this is the guy for the job..

Craig

Jeffs contact number if you need him 07861379796

http://www.freeindex.co.uk/profile(joinery-solutions)_594351.htm

hi Thank you craig kind regards jeff

Hi,

Could anyone recommended a good builders please... I am looking for a builder to create a new doorway in an internal wall as soon as possible.

thanks

Could anyone please recommend a good gardener? Rather neglected, so probably two hours a week for the first couple of weeks, then one hour thereafter (it is supposed to be minimal maintenance!), unless special projects require otherwise, to be discussed beforehand.

Thank you for your help.

---------- Post added 20-03-2017 at 17:06 ----------

Yes, Michael Mitchell, you gave me Paul's details, he's calling me on Wednesday to arrange a date to come and have a look at what needs doing, thanks.