Parking Permit For Landlord

Hi

Does anyone know if it's possible to get a parking permit from the council, ( as an owner of the property) to park in the city centre.

I own a number of flats in various locations and it is so difficult to work on them properly without having the

use of my car. I usually stay about a week, and currently park elsewhere then get the bus into town

Thanks for any comments.

Recently a friend applied for a Residents Permit only to find that her landlord had applied and got the Permit.

As the landlord could not prove they were resident at that property, their Permit was cancelled.

My friend now has a permit specific to her car for that street.

From that I gather you have to a  prove you are a resident of a  street that has a residents permit zone and that it is not valid anywehere else.

You should be able to get some sort of reduction in charge for a 'season ticket', you can in Rotherham anyway. I know people who worked in Rotherham town centre and had businesses there, they bought discounted season tickets for car parks. 

I presumed you (bassguitar) were asking about business permits or reduced price parking not residents parking.

Link to section covering business or visitors parking permits. This may still not be the correct section but give them a call. I have used visitors permits in other areas (not Sheffield) but its the resident that gets them and loans you the ticket for your car. https://www.sheffield.gov.uk/home/parking/apply-parking-permit

Business permits is below the visitors parking if you scroll down after clicking on the link. 

Edited by Chez2

Thank you both for your comments. I would be happy for any kind of method to park close to the property that I'm working on, at a reasonable rate, so will make enquiries.

I would also like to find out if my tenants are entitled to residents parking, although I doubt that is available in the city centre?