Jussie Smollet

6 hours ago, Halibut said:

That'll be a very long one then.

As I thought ... you hadn't read the thread , you were just blindly supporting Waj . Why would you do that ?  Or is that something else you find uncomfortable to answer ?

13 hours ago, Longcol said:

You mean like Stevie (Steven)  - or what about the numerous nicknames for John - eg Jack, Jackie (Charlton/Milburn.), Johnny / Johnnie are even longer.

Lol yeah, but Jussie sounds like what a 2 year old sibling might have called him who couldn't quite pronounce Justin .Bit much to carry it into adulthood.

My younger brother called me Dampy because he couldn't say Anthony properly, had anybody carried on calling me that, when I got older, they would have got a fat lip. 😊

Edited by Ontarian1981

2 hours ago, jonnyhonda said:

As I thought ... you hadn't read the thread , you were just blindly supporting Waj . Why would you do that ?  Or is that something else you find uncomfortable to answer ?

Ahhhhh, so because you cant get me to bite you are now zeroing in on another forum user. Nice 🙄

2 hours ago, Waj said:

Ahhhhh, so because you cant get me to bite you are now zeroing in on another forum user. Nice 🙄

Not at all , take a look at post #99 where your buddy had go at me , telling me I should answer your question before I should expect an answer to my own . This was mine and Halibut's first interaction on this thread . As  far as I was aware I had answered your question but In case I was mistaken , I asked him to point out the question to which he was referring. He never replied . 

You and he are two peas in a pod. You are not able to debate without name calling or in your case making disgusting insinuations which have to be removed. When someone asks you a question you are uncomfortable with you both just go quiet or as in this case, reply with sarcasm .I have shown you the upmost courtesy (which quite frankly you do not deserve after that insinuation you made) on this thread . It is just a shame you cannot afford me the same .

The bickering ends here.

Discuss the topic, not each other please.

The wheels of justice grind slowly, but the truth is hard to keep hidden for long!

And so another conspiracy theory "unravels".

Will it deter other's from rushing to judgement and pronouncing guilt, without evidence?

I doubt it.

We still live in a "lynching" and "pitchfork mob" world.

Human nature!

Edited by trastrick

10 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Not too bad, 5 months for lying

Plus 30 months probation and he has to pay back the City of Chicago some of the money it cost them to investigate. 

Personally I don't think it's long enough. I'd liked to have seem him receive the same sentence the attackers would have got had it been a genuine story. It would have been more of a deterrent in my view. Fake hate crimes are just as bad as genuine hate crimes.

Having said all that I didn't really think he would serve a single day on prison so yeah, all in all its a decent result.

Just hoping it doesn’t lead to rioting 

8 hours ago, melthebell said:

Not too bad, 5 months for lying

Not a lot for concocting a complicated  plot, involving co-conspirators, to denigrate Republican supporters wearing a Trump hat, and falsely accuse white folks of putting a noose around his neck, at the height of racial unrest in America.

He does have his supporters still, so I doubt he'll be lined up outside a food bank!

A soldier for the cause!  :)

Edited by trastrick

3 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Plus 30 months probation and he has to pay back the City of Chicago some of the money it cost them to investigate. 

Personally I don't think it's long enough. I'd liked to have seem him receive the same sentence the attackers would have got had it been a genuine story. It would have been more of a deterrent in my view. Fake hate crimes are just as bad as genuine hate crimes.

Having said all that I didn't really think he would serve a single day on prison so yeah, all in all its a decent result.

Sorry to butt in Daddy,

Sent you a message, it says "daddy not receiving messages"  ???