Jussie Smollet

3 hours ago, Waj said:

If and I will repeat that, If he faked a hate crime im guessing he didnt think he would get caught. Im also guessing that  shining a light on hate crimes was his intention. Exposing inequality and racism is a commendable thing to do.

You haven't been paying attention to the situation.  He faked a hate crime, no if.

Imagine if an edl scumbag faked a situation in which a Muslim attacked him and shouted Allahu Anbar.  Would you consider his motive noble.

Smollet has done more to damage race relations than anyone since Mr Jim Crow.  He is the lowest of the low.

5 minutes ago, JamesR123 said:

Smollet has done more to damage race relations than anyone since Mr Jim Crow.  He is the lowest of the low.

I think you're getting him mixed up with Donald Trump.

7 hours ago, JamesR123 said:

You haven't been paying attention to the situation.  He faked a hate crime, no if.

Imagine if an edl scumbag faked a situation in which a Muslim attacked him and shouted Allahu Anbar.  Would you consider his motive noble.

It'd be a dead giveaway if they shouted that. The expression you were trying for is Allahu akbar.

7 hours ago, Longcol said:

I think you're getting him mixed up with Donald Trump.

Indeed. I worry about the motivation of the OP.

2 hours ago, Halibut said:

Indeed. I worry about the motivation of the OP.

Why?

11 minutes ago, JamesR123 said:

Why?

Because of the absurdity of your claim that Smollett has done more to damage race relations than anyone since Jim Crow. 

2 minutes ago, Halibut said:

Because of the absurdity of your claim that Smollett has done more to damage race relations than anyone since Jim Crow. 

Hyperbole perhaps, but he is incredibly damaging.

If I decided to lie about a Muslim attacking me in the dead of night on Fargate, gaining international attention, it would absolutely damage community relations in the UK.

I am astounded, actually astounded, that some people are actually attributing nobility to this rats actions.

2 minutes ago, JamesR123 said:

Hyperbole perhaps, but he is incredibly damaging.

If I decided to lie about a Muslim attacking me in the dead of night on Fargate, gaining international attention, it would absolutely damage community relations in the UK.

I am astounded, actually astounded, that some people are actually attributing nobility to this rats actions.

Dehumanising word. He may have done something wrong, but he's most definitely a human being.

Guest makapaka
33 minutes ago, Halibut said:

Dehumanising word. He may have done something wrong, but he's most definitely a human being.

The amount of hypocrisy in your comments on this astounding.

it makes your valid points on other issues less credible.

10 minutes ago, makapaka said:

The amount of hypocrisy in your comments on this astounding.

it makes your valid points on other issues less credible.

Where's the hypocricy in what I said? I'm curious, please explain.

1 hour ago, Halibut said:

sometimes people like him dont deserve to be treated as human, they are like rats and should be treated as such.

1 minute ago, Borista336 said:

sometimes people like him dont deserve to be treated as human, they are like rats and should be treated as such.

Now that is ridiculous (and worrying). 

Even criminals (which Smollet technically isn't, even though it's clear from the case files he did fake the hate crime) deserve to be treated as human.