Jussie Smollet

3 minutes ago, Waj said:

Dont make yourself look silly.

He Allegedly faked a hate crime. Why dont you get that he is innocent in the eyes of the law until proved otherwise.

Put the pitchfork down for just two minutes and accept that right now he is an innocent man.

I know. You don't need to keep repeating it. 

As I've already said. It is also irrelevant. We are discussing how you think it is acceptable for a person (any person, not specifically Smollet) to fake a hate crime as a bizarre attempt to highlight hate crime. That doesn't stand up to logic however. As I said, there are plenty of genuine hate crimes that such a person could just bring attention to instead. There is absolutely no reason to fake one, and so is not a justification. 

In an earlier post you state you think Jussie Smollet should be commended for faking a hate crime to shine a light on discrimination and racism ? It doesn't sound to me as though you think it is a vile thing to do. 

1 minute ago, Robin-H said:

I know. You don't need to keep repeating it. 

As I've already said. It is also irrelevant. We are discussing how you think it is acceptable for a person (any person, not specifically Smollet) to fake a hate crime as a bizarre attempt to highlight hate crime. That doesn't stand up to logic however. As I said, there are plenty of genuine hate crimes that such a person could just bring attention to instead. There is absolutely no reason to fake one, and so is not a justification. 

Are you being deliberately ignorant? Not once have I done that. You seem to just ignore the meaning of my posts or just cherry pick the bits you like. Its almost like you want to ignore the fact that Jussie is guilty of nothing yet and even if proved guilty I believe his motives were pure. Maybe if he was not a POC you would find that easier to understand?

1 minute ago, jonnyhonda said:

In an earlier post you state you think Jussie Smollet should be commended for faking a hate crime to shine a light on discrimination and racism ? It doesn't sound to me as though you think it is a vile thing to do. 

No I didnt.

2 minutes ago, Waj said:

Are you being deliberately ignorant? Not once have I done that. You seem to just ignore the meaning of my posts or just cherry pick the bits you like. Its almost like you want to ignore the fact that Jussie is guilty of nothing yet and even if proved guilty I believe his motives were pure. Maybe if he was not a POC you would find that easier to understand?

No I didnt.

post #13 

Just now, jonnyhonda said:

post #13 

What about it?

6 minutes ago, Waj said:

No I didnt.

The meaning of your posts are clear. Everyone reading them can discern what you think. 

Just now, Robin-H said:

The meaning of your posts are clear. Everyone reading them can discern what you think. 

That's good to know.

5 minutes ago, Waj said:

What about it?

It clearly states that Jussie Smollet should be commended for faking a hate crime to shine a light on discrimination and racism (if that is what he did). That doesn't sound like a statement from someone who thinks that faking a hate crime is a vile thing to do.

1 minute ago, jonnyhonda said:

It clearly states that Jussie Smollet should be commended for faking a hate crime to shine a light on discrimination and racism (if that is what he did). That doesn't sound like a statement from someone who thinks that

faking a hate crime is a vile thing to do.

Point to where I said it. Go on. Take your time im not that busy tonight.

3 hours ago, Waj said:

Smollet "may" have done the wrong thing. As far as im concerned he is innocent until proved guilty in a court of law but if he has done wrong then ask yourself why he felt the need to do what he did. He probably wanted to shine  light on the discrimination and plain old fashioned racism many people of colour face on a daily basis in the US.

For that he should be commended.

Deary me. This is tortuous. 

You said that if he had done wrong, he 'probably' did it to shine light on discrimination, and for that he should be commended. 

3 hours ago, Waj said:

Smollet "may" have done the wrong thing. As far as im concerned he is innocent until proved guilty in a court of law but if he has done wrong then ask yourself why he felt the need to do what he did. He probably wanted to shine  light on the discrimination and plain old fashioned racism many people of colour face on a daily basis in the US.

For that he should be commended.

Now if that is not stating Jussie Smollet should be commended then I can't help you any further , but never mind .

Just tell me  , do you think faking a hate crime is a vile thing to do ?

The insults and bickering end here.

If you cant have a discussion in a civil manner then please dont post.