Jussie Smollet

Smollet "may" have done the wrong thing. As far as im concerned he is innocent until proved guilty in a court of law but if he has done wrong then ask yourself why he felt the need to do what he did. He probably wanted to shine  light on the discrimination and plain old fashioned racism many people of colour face on a daily basis in the US.

For that he should be commended.

9 minutes ago, Waj said:

Smollet "may" have done the wrong thing. As far as im concerned he is innocent until proved guilty in a court of law but if he has done wrong then ask yourself why he felt the need to do what he did. He probably wanted to shine  light on the discrimination and plain old fashioned racism many people of colour face on a daily basis in the US.

He should be commended for faking a hate crime? What an odd thing to think. 

31 minutes ago, Robin-H said:

He should be commended for faking a hate crime? What an odd thing to think. 

Yeah cos that's what I said didn't I.

Context is everything.

1 minute ago, Waj said:

Context is everything.

That is what you said isn't it? 

48 minutes ago, Waj said:

....if he has done wrong then ask yourself why he felt the need to do what he did. He probably wanted to shine  light on the discrimination and plain old fashioned racism many people of colour face on a daily basis in the US. For that he should be commended.

48 minutes ago, Waj said:

No he wanted to earn himself a pay rise by being the centre of this all.

Odious, foul, revolting creature. 

2 minutes ago, Robin-H said:

That is what you said isn't it? 

Dont just repost the bits that fit your agenda. This is what I wrote

Ill repeat. Until Smollet has been found guilty in a court of law then as far as im concerned he is an innocent man or do you feel trial by social media to be a good thing?

3 minutes ago, JamesR123 said:

No he wanted to earn himself a pay rise by being the centre of this all.

Odious, foul, revolting creature. 

Bold. You know this how?

As for your opinion of the guy, well its just that, an opinion.

1 minute ago, Waj said:

Ill repeat. Until Smollet has been found guilty in a court of law then as far as im concerned he is an innocent man or do you feel trial by social media to be a good thing?

Bold. You know this how?

You said you think he is innocent until proven guilty, but 'if he has done wrong' it was probably to shine a light on discrimination and should be commended. So, in other words, if he did fake the hate crime, he should be commended for it. 

How are you now claiming that that isn't what you said? 

4 minutes ago, Waj said:

Bold. You know this how?

Lol of course it is my opinion.  What else would it be?

Read into the case more my friend.

Just now, Robin-H said:

You said you think he is innocent until proven guilty, but 'if he has done wrong' it was probably to shine a light on discrimination and should be commended. So, in other words, if he did fake the hate crime, he should be commended for it. 

How are you now claiming that that isn't what you said? 

I didnt. I objected to you cherry picking parts of my post to suit your own agenda, what ever that may be.

1 minute ago, JamesR123 said:

Lol of course it is my opinion.  What else would it be?

Read into the case more my friend.

Ill read into the case.

Just now, Waj said:

I didnt. I objected to you cherry picking parts of my post to suit your own agenda, what ever that may be.

I quoted the part I did because that was the part that was relevant. If was the part from 'if he has done wrong' which showed that you thought that he should be commended even if he had faked the hate crime. 

You didn't what? Claim that you didn't say he should be commended for faking a hate crime? That's funny, because when  I asked you that exact question a moment ago you said...

18 minutes ago, Waj said:

Context is everything.

I read that with the dose of sarcasm I believe was intended. Perhaps you genuinely meant 'Yes, that's what I said', in which case I'll repeat that I think that's a very odd thing to think.. 

Just now, Robin-H said:

I quoted the part I did because that was the part that was relevant. If was the part from 'if he has done wrong' which showed that you thought that he should be commended even if he had faked the hate crime. 

You didn't what? Claim that you didn't say he should be commended for faking a hate crime? That's funny, because when  I asked you that exact question a moment ago you said...

I read that with the dose of sarcasm I believe was intended. Perhaps you genuinely meant 'Yes, that's what I said', in which case I'll repeat that I think that's a very odd thing to think.. 

There was no sarcasm in my post.

9 minutes ago, Waj said:

There was no sarcasm in my post.

Haha alright, sure. 

So, if he 'has done wrong', you do believe that he should be commended for faking a hate crime? Faking a hate crime is pretty despicable. Nobody should be commended for it. 

Edited by Robin-H