Rip Joe Longthorne

Tv  personality and  impressionist joe longthorne  has passed away aged 64 

Yes not even seen him for years but do remember he was ill,he was an excellent entertainer way above the club circuit level,don’t really know why he didn’t get the tv breaks.

According to my read, he has been "ill" for the last thirty odd years. He has done wonders in fighting it off over the decades. He died in the arms of his husband surrounded by family. RIP Joe.

Angel1.

RIP Joe.

We have lost one of lifes good guys.

I saw him entertain twice what a great entertainer he was, he gave it everything.

A true entertainer in every way.    Wow !  what a fabulous voice.       R.I.P.    Joe.

On 03/08/2019 at 12:02, *Wallace* said:

Yes not even seen him for years but do remember he was ill,he was an excellent entertainer way above the club circuit level,don’t really know why he didn’t get the tv breaks.

I recall a prime time Saturday night show where he sang and did impersonations.

Sadly, times change and that kind of Saturday evening TV entertainment died out.

Very sad indeed.  He was an excellent singer and entertainer.  Glad for him that he was at home with his husband though when he died.