Low Flying Helicopter Burngreave

really really low flying helicopter in burngreave about an hour ago ,,scared the poopa outta me as it swooped over houses near to bus stop,,,anyone know why it was flying that low???  yes im being curious so what lol 

Maybe going to NGH.

no  but ty ..was too low to be coming in for ngh...i was thinking maybe united academy ground,,,even too low for parkwood springs,,,it was literally skimming the tops of houses  near bus stop at orphanage road

Yes it flew directly over us from Bradfield area we saw it land too, at first I thought it was connected to the incident on the Parkway, but it landed to close to us for that.

Was a huge machine, either military or medical at my guess.

yep that sounds like the one...really close to roof tops  honestly thought it was going to clip one

3 minutes ago, sheffandy said:

Yes it flew directly over us from Bradfield area we saw it land too, at first I thought it was connected to the incident on the Parkway, but it landed to close to us for that.

no  but ty ..was too low to be coming in for ngh...i was thinking maybe united academy ground,,,even too low for parkwood springs,,,it was literally skimming the tops of houses  near bus stop at orphanage road

29 minutes ago, sheffandy said:

How many rotors did it have?

If it came from the west and was military, could it have been a Chinook from Whaley Bridge? 

8 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

How many rotors did it have?

If it came from the west and was military, could it have been a Chinook from Whaley Bridge? 

not a chinook seen them close before and deffo wasnt one of them

About 5 ish , a helicopter I think was being used for mountain rescue above Edale.

A large red and white one based at Humberside

Edited by butlers

3 minutes ago, Arthur Ritus said:

tyvm think that was it ,,,yes it was so low scared the heck outta me lol ...interesting though too 

Yup that's the type ,came right over the house,they circled over and returned to top of Grindsbrook.

Thinking bout it was much later than 5 ,so it all fits

Same one again, probably reads SF and now doing it on purpose.

Joking aside hope its mission is successful or false alarm.