Asbestos In Warm Air Heating

Does anyone have experience please of the costs of removing asbestos from a warm air heating system in a bungalow? It is in the cupboard where the boiler is - that is the worst kind of asbestos per the survey. There is also concrete asbestos around the flue. My parents are getting quotes but I would appreciate a rough idea.

It will be into the thousands, even for a small area Removing asbestos requires a special licence, which you must confirm the removal company have, and the procedure is carried like a military exercise. It’s not a small job regardless of the amount being removed.

Thanks. Any idea how much?

Not specifically, but I do know it is REALLY expensive. Possibly much higher than you may expect. 

If your not planning to disturb it leave it where it is, its only harmful when damaged, broken etc which releases the fibres, if you planning to have some work done on the heating it would have to be removed by a licensed company.