Fridge Retailers Other Than Currys?

I`ve been looking for a fridge and the only place I can find  is Currys PC world.  Are there any other retailers of fridges in the area?

Atkinson’s department store, located on the Moor.

ao on line cheapest and great service.

Appliances direct. I picked up an air conditioner from their warehouse near Mansfield. They do loads of stuff.

Thanks for replies so far. My first choice is shops that are local enough to visit. I like to visit the shop and have a look where possible, hopefully bring one home with me. Only need a small fridge with an ice box up top.

On 1 August 2019 at 20:43, jackanne said:

ao on line cheapest and great service.

2nd them as our fridge / freezer developed some issues last Saturday, new one  ordered and delivered next day (Sunday) with the  ability to track the delivery online they get my vote, 

20 hours ago, Janus said:

Thanks for replies so far. My first choice is shops that are local enough to visit. I like to visit the shop and have a look where possible, hopefully bring one home with me. Only need a small fridge with an ice box up top.

I always go and look in stores at what I want, then see if can get the same product cheaper online.

Edited by iansheff