Sign in to follow this  

I'm a TV viewer get me outta here!!

I have to admit I do like these programs. There's something very funny about watching 'stars' make fools of themselves and getting scared by the tasks. I was wetting myself last night when they did that caberet thing at the end. They took it really seriously and were performing as if on a stage in the middle of nowhere!!! God they must be bored, it kept me well entertained though!

John Fashnu is such a wimp. I thought it was hilarious last night when he had to face 'the bridge of doom'. He kept saying 'focus, focus' all the time!

must say, I'm really enjoying it this time around. Love the way Fash keeps getting nominated - he'll go around the bend I'm sure. Tufs has smuggled in some drugs and I think he might be fancying his chances with Ms DIY. Of the rest, Danniella is a mess, Cat is ugly and only used the kiss for a bit of cheap publicity. Hopefully Tufs will win it.

Anthony make me laugh too. It was great how he managed to escape!