New Season Start

35 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

I hope to God United don't score the first goal of the season, or the first goal given by VAR, or the first offside given by VAR, or the first penalty given by VAR or the first booking given by VAR, or the first sending off, given by VAR, or the first throw - in given by VAR. Blades will take full credit and some non descript player will be lauded for the next 30 years.

Please God:

NO ...Ã’OOOOOOOOOOOOO !!

Cheers Hots, you do know how to brighten my day :hihi:.

I think we have to be concerned about some of the away fans who could be visiting our beautiful city

Barnsley, Birmingham and West ham, Chelsea are like animals when they come to town

Our cultured city will be turned into a sea of foul language and uncultured oafs every Saturday for the next 9 months

Edited by rogets

It was very amusing to read about the Ad poster featuring our Billy for Sky sports near the shed being defaced .Brilliant it's says everything with out anyone saying a word.Do you think we are getting to them?🤣😂

1 hour ago, petcharlie said:

It was very amusing to read about the Ad poster featuring our Billy for Sky sports near the shed being defaced .Brilliant it's says everything with out anyone saying a word.Do you think we are getting to them?🤣😂

Did they really expect it to not be tampered with, you'd think they would have some common sense. A poster outside your ground with an owls player on wouldn't last long either

1 hour ago, petcharlie said:

It was very amusing to read about the Ad poster featuring our Billy for Sky sports near the shed being defaced .Brilliant it's says everything with out anyone saying a word. Do you think we are getting to them?🤣😂

Why would Chelsea fans want to deface a poster of Sharp?

4 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Did they really expect it to not be tampered with, you'd think they would have some common sense. A poster outside your ground with an owls player on wouldn't last long either

Of course it wouldn't we all have those type of idiots but I think it would have said a lot more in a positive light if it was not defaced.I am not at all bothered about someone defacing it I find it amusing.What it says is Billy Sharp and the Blades get right up my nose which really is thought of as great to some Blades fans.If it was left alone some Blades fans would have been disappointed not defacing it would say I can not care a cows left hanger about the Blades.

2 hours ago, petcharlie said:

Of course it wouldn't we all have those type of idiots but I think it would have said a lot more in a positive light if it was not defaced.I am not at all bothered about someone defacing it I find it amusing.What it says is Billy Sharp and the Blades get right up my nose which really is thought of as great to some Blades fans.If it was left alone some Blades fans would have been disappointed not defacing it would say I can not care a cows left hanger about the Blades.

I probably wouldn't of thought anything of it if no one had said anything. I'm sure more of it will go soon enough, looks like they started on the shirt aswell but got bored🤣

2 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

I probably wouldn't of thought anything of it if no one had said anything. I'm sure more of it will go soon enough, looks like they started on the shirt aswell but got bored🤣

Not to worry

Anyone who gets bothered about a poster needs to pack in watching the game, fans of both sides were guilty of it, Sky got the publicity it courted in both cases.

Wish ye both sheff teams all the best for this season as normal

As for us could be a exciting time jeez last nights game was excellent to watch shame we only got the point but was going to be a tough game..

Roll on the next..

4 minutes ago, Mooks said:

As for us could be a exciting time jeez last nights game was excellent to watch shame we only got the point but was going to be a tough game..

Roll on the next..

I think that was a good point Mooks.  Luton on there own ground are going to take some beating.  For me  Boro and the Owls will  be  up there challenging  along with another ten. Good luck to you.

9 minutes ago, Mooks said:

Roll on the next..

Cheers Mooksie,

Ye chucked it away last night,

Look after yeself pal.