New Season Start

I am looking forward to the start of the new season and wish ALL our local teams all the Best

The lower divisions start 2 Aug but we have to wait another week now being in the TOP Division in Europe

UTB

Yes the proper English football starts next week, the overrated circus the week after, your correct.

18 minutes ago, Brooker11 said:

Yes the proper English football starts next week, the overrated circus the week after, your correct.

I just had a look at next Saturdays programming on the BBC, as there are no PL matches there is no Final Score on the BBC, unless it is on the red button. Just shows how much they care about football other than the PL, the BBC show  FA Cup matches but then again it is usually PL teams they show.

Edited by iansheff

32 minutes ago, iansheff said:

I just had a look at next Saturdays programming on the BBC, as there are no PL matches there is no Final Score on the BBC, unless it is on the red button. Just shows how much they care about football other than the PL, the BBC show  FA Cup matches but then again it is usually PL teams they show.

The whole of English football is being swallowed up and ruined by that monstrous  league, it holds no appeal for me whatsoever. Let the elite play in a European super league and make what’s left competitive again.

1 hour ago, Brooker11 said:

Beat me to it.

1 hour ago, iansheff said:

I'm not surprised, they are only bothered about the premiership. 

1 hour ago, iansheff said:

The Premier League starts on Aug. 10th, perhaps you meant the Championship which starts at the end of this week beginning with Luton Town v Middlesborough on Friday night.

2 minutes ago, St Petre said:

The Premier League starts on Aug. 10th, perhaps you meant the Championship which starts at the end of this week beginning with Luton Town v Middlesborough on Friday night.

Thats what he's saying. No premiership played that week so not bothering putting final score on BBC

2 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Thats what he's saying. No premiership played that week so not bothering putting final score on BBC

OK, thank you.

Is it true that SWFC are starting the new season with these lads as the main sponser on the front of the shirt?

If so, what is going on with them?  (and that is the genuine web site, not messing about)

https://www.uk-k8.com/ 

10 hours ago, barry-333 said:

I am looking forward to the start of the new season and wish ALL our local teams all the Best

The lower divisions start 2 Aug but we have to wait another week now being in the TOP Division in Europe

UTB

10 hours ago, barry-333 said:

UTB

I just checked, no you are not in Seria A.  

Pointless playing for promotion next season then from a SWFC fans perspective by the sound of it. 

The Championship is by far a more competitive and entertaining league, but if you're not going to try to be the best that you can be by being good enough to get out of it, what's the point? 

Would you Owls who despise the PL be happy with finishing 7th for the rest of your lives? 

Fair enough if so. 

Good post Moistened, totally agree.

Edited by Padders