Wednesday's 2019-20 Kits.

Anyone seen the Owl's new kits ? Home kits great, proper  width blue and white stripes to me (early 60s) black shorts and blue and black socks, away kit ??? Green shirts and white shorts, Plymouth Argyle in disguise or what ?

Edited by Groose
title fixed year

I like them both just not enough to spend 59 quid on one

14 minutes ago, St Petre said:

Anyone seen the Owl's new kits ? Home kits great, proper  width blue and white stripes to me (early 60s) black shorts and blue and black socks, away kit ??? Green shirts and white shorts, Plymouth Argyle in disguise or what ?

Well,if they meet Plymouth in a cup tie at their house, they wear their home duds. 😉

8 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

I like them both just not enough to spend 59 quid on one

I suppose that is just for the shirt, right? I'd want the full kit and a ball for that price. 😯

5 minutes ago, Ontarian1981 said:

Well,if they meet Plymouth in a cup tie at their house, they wear their home duds. 😉

I suppose that is just for the shirt, right? I'd want the full kit and a ball for that price. 😯

Yea just the shirt😮 not bad if the shorts and sock are thrown in aswell

1 hour ago, St Petre said:

1 hour ago, Ontarian1981 said:

Yes Mr. T. I know the Owls won't need to wear their away kits at Home Park or even in a  FA Cup tie away to Yeovil Town.

There's something called a pro fit home shirt. Don't know what the difference is apart from £40. Perhaps it should read profit home shirt.

15 hours ago, Jim Hardie said:

There's something called a pro fit home shirt. Don't know what the difference is apart from £40. Perhaps it should read profit home shirt.

That reminds me of the only honest store salesman I ever met. About 5 years ago, I was looking at big TVs and asked the guy what was the difference between the(then) new 4K HD tellys and the ordinary HD ones he said" About a thousand bucks". 😂

16 hours ago, Jim Hardie said:

Isn't it the actual kit that the players wear, not a replica, made of better material, sure they did it last season too.