Wayfair - Any Good?

Wayfair seems to sell just about everything and just happens to sell some furniture in a style I've been looking for for ages. BUT you cant feel the quality before you order as they dont have a shop. Has anybody any experience of products from them. My head tells me to stay away...the website looks like the place of fake reviews and 'personalised' pricing.

thanks

I've purchased a couple of items from them -  a chair and a small sofa to sit in the conservatory. They weren't available anywhere else i looked.

Service was good and price was on par with many other retailers. As a consequence my wife now has the App downloaded. Some "on trend" items can be a bit more expensive but they are available in days not weeks normally. They've now started selling prints that i have previously had to buy direct from the artist in Russia, so seem to be trustworthy.

Thanks WIllman. I assume the quality was reasonable as you havent mentioned otherwise? I'm looking at some furniture that will come flat packed and wondering if its IKEA level quality, or hopefully, a bit better.. 

Mine just needed legs screwing on - but it is good stuff. Probably had it in for a couple of years now and no problems. 

Guest makapaka
9 hours ago, lil-minx92 said:

Wayfair seems to sell just about everything and just happens to sell some furniture in a style I've been looking for for ages. BUT you cant feel the quality before you order as they dont have a shop. Has anybody any experience of products from them. My head tells me to stay away...the website looks like the place of fake reviews and 'personalised' pricing.

thanks

We’re having some work done at home and bought 3 sink vanity units and taps cos wayfair was at least 30% cheaper for same product elsewhere.

all good quality, all delivered quickly, one sink was damaged (I think during transport-a very small chip) and was replaced by a courier the following day.

couldnt fault them.

Edited by makapaka

We have wardrobes and drawers from Wayfair. Delivery was good and assembly instructions clear. Overall quality good although we did have to replace rail bracket but that might just be due to the weight of all my clothes Lol! I would definitely order from them again.