Standon Rd House, Anyone Know These People?

Evening all.

I'm trying to trace the owners of a house on Standon Rd at Wincobank.

Mrs Roberts and MR Hanson.

I do have more details but i'm not giving thm out on a public forum.

If you are the above or know them please pm me ASAP as there could be a large legal bill regarding the house they own.

Anyone suggesting finding their deatails via the Land registry, already tried!!

Admin: If you want to contact me i can give you the reasons i need to contact the above and full details of them.

If anybody does not the two people mentioned don't give their details to some stranger on the internet - we have no way of knowing whether the reason given for wanting to contact them is genuine.

Let them know carltoncdx is looking for them via the forum and leave it up to them to make contact if they wish.

@carltoncdx: Nothing personal and from your post's note to Admin it seems you realise that asking people for details over the internet isn't a good idea. The forum does have a policy of let them know someone wants to contact them but don't give out details in these circumstances.

Are these two people landlords?  I may have information.

As Altus has kindly taken the time to say...

Please dont give out anyones personal details or information without their prior knowledge and consent.
If you know the people involved make them aware of this thread instead.

Thank you.