Flight Booking Difficulty With Ba.

I have been trying to book a return flight to Kiev with BA and when I go to the get flights page it tells me I cannot book these flights because of an error. I have checked every thing and all is O.K. I can book  single to Kiev but not a return. Just booking a single is not an option. Any help would be great.

Is your outgoing this side of 31 October, and your proposed return after it, by any chance?

3 hours ago, L00b said:

Is your outgoing this side of 31 October, and your proposed return after it, by any chance?

(Stop it with your Project Fear nonsense! 🤣)

Have you tried a travel agent? They usually have better access to airline booking systems.

Departure August 27th return October 10th. Went to TUI and they said they have no contact with BA but, I did not believe them.

Edited by Kidorry

I've had issues before with booking several months in advance as sometimes they don't have confirmed timetables.

Google is our friend, as usual: BA has cancelled their Ukrainian flights from this autumn, and the last BA flight out of Kiev this year is on 03 October.

20 May 2019 news.

46 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

(Stop it with your Project Fear nonsense! 🤣)

Have you tried a travel agent? They usually have better access to airline booking systems.

:D

(edit: still a relevant question since, in case of no-deal Brexit, that would have repercussions on EU overflying rights and ATC management)

Edited by L00b

A lot of airlines are cancelling or rescheduling flights this September/October in response to the likelihood that the Boeing 737 Max will still be grounded until 2020. Don’t know if BA actually has any in their fleet. (I suspect not)

6 hours ago, Kidorry said:

Departure August 27th return October 10th. Went to TUI and they said they have no contact with BA but, I did not believe them.

Why would they lie to you about it?  TUI are a holiday company, not a travel agent, they don't book flights for people.