Gareth Bale Being Treated Badly By Zidane?

If he stays they have to pay him.

Paul Ince........

Despite that success, Zidane has said it will be "best for everyone" if he leaves, a move Ince believes is "quite disrespectful".

"There are ways of doing it the right way and showing him respect," said Ince. "What Bale has done is phenomenal.

42 minutes ago, MAC33 said:

If he stays they have to pay him.

Paul Ince........

Despite that success, Zidane has said it will be "best for everyone" if he leaves, a move Ince believes is "quite disrespectful".

"There are ways of doing it the right way and showing him respect," said Ince. "What Bale has done is phenomenal.

Paul Ince - quite an expert on "respect" when it comes to transfers, like he showed to West Ham fans.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfers/11332158/The-most-controversial-transfers-of-all-time.html?frame=3157841

Edited by Longcol

On 22/07/2019 at 10:45, iansheff said:

Reading that he is being offered £1m a week to go and play in China.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/gareth-bale-offered-eye-watering-18499003

The Chinese league has a tax on transfers, a player salary cap was also in the works.

Whatever the club pays Madrid for Bale, they'd need to pay the same amount to their league.

Bale cost nearly 100m Euro, I can't see him leaving for nothing?

On 22/07/2019 at 13:10, Mr Fisk said:

Crazy money but I cannot see Bale heading that direction as it doesn't have that 'big club' tag he probably wants for one last hurrah.

I would like a loan deal with him going Tottenham and RM cover half his wage or 60-40% split, but the way Zidane is at the moment, he would just love Bale to vanish for good.

Seems he's more interested in money to me. If he dropped his wage demands to around 150k then it might get club's interested. 

The latest news is his transfer to China is off due to no transfer fee involved.

Real Madrd should have known that signing a player on a long term contract to the tune of 650K per week especially when he reaches 30 means it is going to be very difficult were they want to offload him as few clubs if any are willing to pay his wages.

Most European clubs would think twice about paying  650 K per week wages,never mind also pay some sort of transfer.

I reckon one of the top English clubs would have signed him had he been willing to drop his wage demands to a paltry 350-400K per week.

7 hours ago, MAC33 said:

The latest news is his transfer to China is off due to no transfer fee involved.

So his agent has tried to get Bale a million a week ( with a substantial cut for himself no doubt) but conveniently forgot to remember a transfer fee to Real might just help. And he blames Real for a lack of respect...........................................

Is Gareth Bale being treated badly by Zidane / Real Madrid?

Well of course he is.  Real having stepped in & stopped the transfer have denied him a wage increase.  Poor thing, will have to get by sitting on the bench for the next couple of years on £500,000 a week. 

Edited by Baron99

Im fast approaching the point where I lose interest in football altogether,spend my summers watching cricket and would gladly watch it all year round if I could.

22 multi millionaires falling on the floor.nah Im not buying that garbage.

Sky ruined english football along with the FAs prem league,it used to be a fairly even competition back when i started watching,but its a procession these days,just like F1,I just yawn while Im watching,i no longer miss it when I work the weekends

I totally agree it was a much more even competition back then.

The last game of the season between Brighton and Man. City was a perfect example.

Playing at home they pretty much parked the bus for the entire game resulting in the match being appalling to watch.

The possession figures between some matches involving the Big 6 and and the rest bear this out.

70 to 80 plus percent percent figures in some extreme cases.

How anyone can watch such one sided matches and enjoy is beyond me.

A rule change where at two players must be in the oppositions half at all times will surely happen at some time in the future.

Edited by MAC33

On 29/07/2019 at 14:50, Baron99 said:

Poor thing, will have to get by sitting on the bench for the next couple of years on £500,000 a week. 

Closer to 600 grand a week isn't it?

Apparently Messi is on 1.7million euro a week tho, so swings and roundabouts?

Edited by geared

Reading a piece in the i newspaper today that raised the question that I've not thought of. 

At this moment, "What does Gareth Bale actually want?" 

On 31/07/2019 at 01:23, staninoodle said:

Im fast approaching the point where I lose interest in football altogether,spend my summers watching cricket and would gladly watch it all year round if I could.

22 multi millionaires falling on the floor.nah Im not buying that garbage.

Sky ruined english football along with the FAs prem league,it used to be a fairly even competition back when i started watching,but its a procession these days,just like F1,I just yawn while Im watching,i no longer miss it when I work the weekends

When did you start watching?  It has always been uneven.

Number of different title winners per decade

1970s - 5

1980s - 4

1990s - 4

2000s - 3

2010s - 4

If Liverpool win the league this year, the decade would have produced the most unique winners in 5 decades.