Gareth Bale Being Treated Badly By Zidane?

Speaking after the game, Zidane said: "We hope he leaves soon. It would be best for everyone. We are working on his transfer to a new team.

"I have nothing personal against him, but there comes a time where things are done because they must be done."

Bale, who has three years left on his Real contract.

In response to Zidane's comments, Bale's agent Jonathan Barnett told AFP: "Zidane is a disgrace - he shows no respect for a player that has done so much for Real Madrid."

"I have to make decisions. We have to change," Zidane added. "The exit is the coach's decision, and also of the player, who knows the situation.

The comment "it would be best for everyone " - seems to be getting personal publicly?

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49061557

Edited by MAC33

He’s not going to be getting much game time under zidane so it probably is best for his playing career if he moves. That said nobody is going to match the wages real are paying for a player who spends half his time on the treatment table.

A swap for show pants Pogba plus cash would be good business for Man.Utd.

Played in his proper position of the left wing I'm sure he would be a huge hit with the fans creating lots of chances.

Zidane  has stained his own character with his comments I'm afraid.

2 hours ago, MAC33 said:

A swap for show pants Pogba plus cash would be good business for Man.Utd.

Played in his proper position of the left wing I'm sure he would be a huge hit with the fans creating lots of chances.

Zidane  has stained his own character with his comments I'm afraid.

When he’s fit of course, which isn’t a given. He’d probably get in front of martial but I doubt he’d get in front of rashford. Zidane has just been honest. He knows it, Bale knows it.

2 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

When he’s fit of course, which isn’t a given. He’d probably get in front of martial but I doubt he’d get in front of rashford. Zidane has just been honest. He knows it, Bale knows it.

If you're rebuilding your squad like Zidane is, then a 30 year old injury prone winger earning 15m euro a year has got to be pretty high on the list to get shut of.

Bit low on the wages Bale is reputedly on £ 610,000 per week wich is roughly 35million euros

3 hours ago, lobster said:

Bit low on the wages Bale is reputedly on £ 610,000 per week wich is roughly 35million euros

Is that all he makes, no wonder MAC33 feels sorry for him? :D

7 hours ago, lobster said:

Must be the best paid golfer that has never won a major...................................

2 hours ago, iansheff said:

Reading that he is being offered £1m a week to go and play in China.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/gareth-bale-offered-eye-watering-18499003

Crazy money but I cannot see Bale heading that direction as it doesn't have that 'big club' tag he probably wants for one last hurrah.

I would like a loan deal with him going Tottenham and RM cover half his wage or 60-40% split, but the way Zidane is at the moment, he would just love Bale to vanish for good.

7 hours ago, Mr Fisk said:

Crazy money but I cannot see Bale heading that direction as it doesn't have that 'big club' tag he probably wants for one last hurrah.

I would like a loan deal with him going Tottenham and RM cover half his wage or 60-40% split, but the way Zidane is at the moment, he would just love Bale to vanish for good.

Overall, he’s been a good buy for Real Madrid, but his time is up. I don’t see many big clubs wanting to take the chance if I’m honest, hence he’ll end up in china.