How Easy Is It To Sorn A Car?

If it's on private land then it's actually a really tough process to get it removed and as mentioned the police can't get involved unless you're blocking access.

Best thing to do is get in contact with the land owner, tell them now you know it's a problem you've got it up for sale and it'll be gone soon.

Really it's best left where it is, I'm sure the land owner can manage for a week or so if they know it'll be gone in the end.

Definitely speak to the landowner and explain that this is only temporary and you are hoping to get it sorted soon.

If you don’t, at some point they may arrange to have it moved and charge you for the privilege. I’m not saying that is what they will do but definitely worth keeping a dialogue open.

tx, its a Peugeot 307, engine is in very good condition, but it has a large gash at the back where some nice van driver decided at a stroke to reduce its value,, and other dents, it also need clutch replacing, months MOT 16th December.

Edited by gamezone07

Still worth a few hundred quid I'm sure, could even ring a scrap yard?

Is it Petrol?  Catalyst alone is usually worth good money, original ones can weigh in for a few hundred quid.

Yes, some quite new parts, though some replaced 2nd hand

Advertise the car as spares or repair.  Plenty of people are buying old cars 

It is running fine, just needs new clutch, i can't afford to run it as I pay 400 pounds a month back to the council towards my care, which really defeats the object!

the gash is unpleasant though

Edited by gamezone07