Hammer Maniac Smashing Car Windows

its awfull to hear theres a group smashing car and bus windows in sheffield yesterday on london road,attercliffe ect,whats going off?

Source/link? Although I don't doubt there are some brain-dead zombies around who get pleasure out of this stupid behaviour.

An Asian male in a black Kia Sedona was driving round, rammed a few cars and attacked 3 buses, stagecoach & 2 First, although the star doing it's usual and missing parts from the report. 

He was apparently active over a 6 hour period yet police weren't able to get hold of him. I assume they were to busy faffing about at Tramlines as they failed to attend the 999 call for the stagecoach attack. 

Thanks @Resident- sadly, as it is a 'Star' report, it probably isn't really worth reading.

As the bus is fitted with cameras, I would be very surprised if the vehicle concerned wasn't caught on one the external ones - what more evidence/ help do the police need?

Edited by RollingJ

Plenty of first hand videos around too, look on Sheffield online Facebook page. After all that carnage he didn’t get caught by the police?

1 hour ago, Resident said:

I assume they were to busy faffing about at Tramlines as they failed to attend the 999 call for the stagecoach attack. 

You do know that both these events were on the other side of the city to Hillsborough Park, don’t you?

6 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

You do know that both these events were on the other side of the city to Hillsborough Park, don’t you?

You do know that tramlines isn't confined to just Hillsborough Park, don't you? 

17 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

And how many officers were diverted from normal patrols to attend Tramlines, leaving quite possibly below minimum cover for the rest of the city?

11 minutes ago, slh73 said:

You do know that tramlines isn't confined to just Hillsborough Park, don't you? 

I do, and I also know that Tramlines fringe events are in and around the city centre. 

Trying to claim that this guy wasn’t caught because a small number of police were policing Tramlines events is just silly.

still no arrests its no very good is it?

As police haven’t released any suspect photos I guess the bus cctv didn’t catch anything.

Edited to add police have just named a suspect.

Edited by Top Cats Hat

6 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

As police haven’t released any suspect photos I guess the bus cctv didn’t catch anything.

Even if the bus camera didn't catch anything, which IMHO is unlikely, one of the clips I saw on the Sheffield Online FB site certainly did.

And I'd be amazed if someone didn't get index number.

Edited by RollingJ