British Flagged Tanker Seized In Gulf By Iran.

17 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

I've heard of them...

... I think they're crackers! :suspect:

Why do you think they are they crackers 

59 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

Why do you think they are they crackers 

More cheesy than crackers, Banjo.

Boris is unlikely to handle this well.

We need to just let their tanker go. 

14 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

You are a real Tory, aren’t you?

You’ve never heard of the TUC? 🙄

Sadly at touching seventy my memory is definitely diminished, and some days due to medical conditions I just cannot bearsed to even google to find out the fine details. It's as simple as that. As for been a Tory, I have paid my £25 as I have stated on here before to the Brexit Party, so I think that makes me a Nigel Brexiteer, not a Boris or Hunt Tory.  But I will say, a choice between Boris/Hunt and the antisemitic, commie, IRA backing, Hamas friendly Corbyn would only go one way, and that would not be in favour of Corbyn.

I have to say the female TUC  (thank you) representative came over as a rabid, question/answer evading  St Jeremy Labour fanatic. Only my opinion of course, I imagine the Labourites on here and TUC members think she is the best thing since sliced bread.

Incoming.

Angel1.

6 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

I have to say the female TUC  (thank you) representative

Her name is Frances O’Grady and she is the first female General Secretary of the TUC.

1 minute ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Her name is Frances O’Grady and she is the first female General Secretary of the TUC.

Yes, that's the one. 

Angel1.

3 hours ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Sadly at touching seventy my memory is definitely diminished, and some days due to medical conditions I just cannot bearsed to even google to find out the fine details. It's as simple as that. As for been a Tory, I have paid my £25 as I have stated on here before to the Brexit Party, so I think that makes me a Nigel Brexiteer, not a Boris or Hunt Tory.  But I will say, a choice between Boris/Hunt and the antisemitic, commie, IRA backing, Hamas friendly Corbyn would only go one way, and that would not be in favour of Corbyn.

I have to say the female TUC  (thank you) representative came over as a rabid, question/answer evading  St Jeremy Labour fanatic. Only my opinion of course, I imagine the Labourites on here and TUC members think she is the best thing since sliced bread.

Incoming.

Angel1.

Lol ooookaaaay

4 hours ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

As for been a Tory, I have paid my £25 as I have stated on here before to the Brexit Party,

Sorry, I meant tory as in anti-working class rather than a paid up member of the Conservative Party.

Damn autocorrection gave it a capital T.