Really Loud Music In Oughitbridge?

24 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

No, spiceoflife called it ‘Really loud Music’

It would be really loud music if it was from Hillsborough park and heard all the way in Oughtibridge, which it was as I witnessed. 

Unless your going to all this trouble to argue the difference of loudness from source vs destination, if so give it a rest.

4 minutes ago, muddywolf said:

It would be really loud music if it was from Hillsborough park and heard all the way in Oughtibridge,

If it’s not really loud on Middlewood Road half a mile away from the park, then it isn’t going to get any louder two and a half miles away in Oughtibridge.

11 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

If it’s not really loud on Middlewood Road half a mile away from the park, then it isn’t going to get any louder two and a half miles away in Oughtibridge.

it's still loud music if it can be heard 2.5 miles away!

Your labouring a point that spice didnt state 'I can hear faint music in the distance, is that music all the way in hillsborough because it must be loud'.

I decided to take a walk after seeing Muddy's reply. I couldn't hear it all that well down near the river, but the higher i got back up towards my house, the louder it got again. And funny enough - it stopped when Tramlines ended for the day. 

I could hear train tracks a bit earlier didn't seem that loud though.