Really Loud Music In Oughitbridge?

Anyone any idea where the Really loud Music is coming from in Oughitbridge? Or is it Tramlines being heard way out here?

The wind in Hillsborough is blowing to the North East whereas Oughtibridge lies to the North West of Hillsborough Park, so unless it is gusting, that is unlikely.

i live in worral and we can hear the music up here too. shame about the rain though.

Exactly the same as happened last year. Heavy rain on Friday, better on Saturday and bright sunny weather on Sunday.

4 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Exactly the same as happened last year. Heavy rain on Friday, better on Saturday and bright sunny weather on Sunday.

Thanks for that Paul Hudson.  :hihi:

It will be tramlines, I walked the way along from Sainsburys along Beeley wood to Oughtibridge and it is heard all the way along.

We've been listening to it in Longley

If we had music that loud we'd be reported:hihi::hihi:

1 minute ago, jane2008 said:

We've been listening to it in Longley

If we had music that loud we'd be reported:hihi::hihi:

Not if you had an entertainment licence you wouldn’t.

Can’t see how it can be very loud in Longley. I have just cycled down Herries Road from the Northern General direction and you could only really hear it once you had line of sight to Hillsborough Park and even then, a car overtaking me completely drown it out.

14 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Not if you had an entertainment licence you wouldn’t.

Can’t see how it can be very loud in Longley. I have just cycled down Herries Road from the Northern General direction and you could only really hear it once you had line of sight to Hillsborough Park and even then, a car overtaking me completely drown it out.

You don't get the smiley faces?

It could be heard here in Longley even though from Hillsborough you have to travel up Rutland Road and then back down Shirecliffe Road,  one thing I'm not is a liar.

Edited by jane2008

Just now, jane2008 said:

one thing I'm not is a liar.

I’m not calling you a liar, I am saying that it wouldn’t have been very loud in Longley.

And I'm saying it was just like spiceoflife is saying it could have been tramlines that they heard in outibridge

1 minute ago, jane2008 said:

And I'm saying it was just like spiceoflife is saying it could have been tramlines that they heard in outibridge

No, spiceoflife called it ‘Really loud Music’