Britbox, Will You Subscribe?

Will you subscribe to Britbox?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Will you subscribe to Britbox?

• Yes
    • No

16 minutes ago, francypants said:

Having to pay once for the repeated tripe the BBC serve us up as entertainment is enough.

So I take it you have never seen Peaky Blinders, Killing Eve, Line of Duty, Bodyguard, A Very English Scandal, Trust, The Assassination of Gianni Versace, This Country, Inside No 9, Black Earth Rising, The Cry, Mum,Informer, The Little Drummer Girl to name a few.

All original, all within the last 18 months and far from being tripe, most of the the programmes in that list are award winners both here and abroad. 🙄

54 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

So I take it you have never seen Peaky Blinders, Killing Eve, Line of Duty, Bodyguard, A Very English Scandal, Trust, The Assassination of Gianni Versace, This Country, Inside No 9, Black Earth Rising, The Cry, Mum,Informer, The Little Drummer Girl to name a few.

All original, all within the last 18 months and far from being tripe, most of the the programmes in that list are award winners both here and abroad. 🙄

A matter of opinion. !! 

3 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

And most of them are on Netflix Lol.

Edited by Ontarian1981

9 minutes ago, Ontarian1981 said:

And most of them are on Netflix Lol.

You have to pay for that. (Yes I know you pay for a TV licence but you get to watch all terrestrial TV and catchup for that.)

1 minute ago, Top Cats Hat said:

You have to pay for that. (Yes I know you pay for a TV licence but you get to watch all terrestrial TV and catchup for that.)

I don't pay for a TV licence, lol, but I have seen most of the shows you mention, some other good British ones are Rebellion, Marcella, The Fall, Happy Valley,Shetland and I really loved Dickensian. What's terrestrial TV  btw.

28 minutes ago, Ontarian1981 said:

I don't pay for a TV licence, lol, but I have seen most of the shows you mention, some other good British ones are Rebellion, Marcella, The Fall, Happy Valley,Shetland and I really loved Dickensian. What's terrestrial TV  btw.

TV that comes through an ariel!

Unless they're going to use it to slowly phase out the tv licence it's largely pointless in this country. Might make a few quid abroad though.

On 19/07/2019 at 20:40, Ontarian1981 said:

No problem, I didn't think it was appropriate to name you in case you didn't want to advertise the fact ,so now they know. lol. Thanks again btw.

Hes a good un...even for a blade ;)

On 20/07/2019 at 15:27, Top Cats Hat said:

And all terrible, can't say I watch any of them - also don't pay TV License, only watch none BBC things on catchup, or stuff from Netflix/Amazon

1 hour ago, Ghozer said:

And all terrible, can't say I watch any of them - 

🤣😂🤣

Only Fools & Horses just £5.99 per month!

The BBC is going to wipe the floor with Netflix! 

The simple answer for me is probably not, but then again i've been a Sky customer for decades and am just moving some viewing elements over to Netlix and have cancelled the movie subscription,which i thought would never happen.