Britbox, Will You Subscribe?

Will you subscribe to Britbox?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Will you subscribe to Britbox?

• Yes
    • No

4 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Why doesn’t your ‘wire’ just record the omnibus edition of Corrie, then just fast forward through the ads?

4 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Why doesn’t your ‘wire’ just record the omnibus edition of Corrie, then just fast forward through the ads?

The old wire  (:wave:) just can't wait until Sunday, she has to watch it nightly, just like before we came here in 1981.

I picked No.

I already pay the rip off license fee, even though I hardly ever watch anything on BBC.

Britbox would just feel like paying twice for the same TV shows.

Pay to watch even more repeats?. Someone is taking the Michael.

Angel1.

2 hours ago, Ontarian1981 said:

I often download apps from TV stations, it's surprising how much stuff you can stream for free and most ads are missing. I also have one that a fellow forummer gave me the link for, where I can watch all sports from over there and over here too, all for free, including all Sky channels.

Glad you're still enjoying it...:thumbsup:

45 minutes ago, Longy67 said:

Glad you're still enjoying it...:thumbsup:

No problem, I didn't think it was appropriate to name you in case you didn't want to advertise the fact ,so now they know. lol. Thanks again btw.

Edited by Ontarian1981

4 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

Ive just looked at the prices. Netflix is cheaper than Amazon prime.  According to what Ive just read.:huh:

No longer. Just had an email from them that they're increasing the monthly prices. They have a standard option where you can play Netflix on two devices for £8.99 or premium option for 4 device from £11.99. Amazon Prime is £7.99 a month or £79 if you pay for a full year.

29 minutes ago, Ontarian1981 said:

No problem, I didn't think it was appropriate to name you in case you didn't want to advertise the fact ,so now they know. lol. Thanks again btw.

No worries fella...

42 minutes ago, Funky_Gibbon said:

No longer. Just had an email from them that they're increasing the monthly prices. They have a standard option where you can play Netflix on two devices for £8.99 or premium option for 4 device from £11.99. Amazon Prime is £7.99 a month or £79 if you pay for a full year.

My wife just told me Netflix was Can$1499 at the time of cancelling and Amazon will be Can$ 7.99 after a 30 day trial expires, so, I guess, both are quite a bit cheaper over here.

I have really enjoyed having Netflix and have seen a lot of great UK TV series and obscure films and documentaries.However, it was getting to the point that I was watching things on 'my list' that I had seen  before e.g. I have just watched all 4 seasons of Peaky Blinders completely for the 3rd time. Lol

Edited by Ontarian1981

No is what I voted!

Dont you think we've seen enough repeats of repeats from @ITV  & @BBC  over the Years and Years...

Was Looking forwards to getting my Free TV License?

Edited by DeZeus
.;.

13 minutes ago, Ontarian1981 said:

My wife just told me Netflix was Can$1499 at the time of cancelling and Amazon will be Can$ 7.99 after a 30 day trial expires, so, I guess, both are quite a bit cheaper over here.

I have really enjoyed having Netflix and have seen a lot of great UK TV series and obscure films and documentaries.However, it was getting to the point that I was watching things on 'my list' that I had seen  before e.g. I have just watched all 4 seasons of Peaky Blinders completely for the 3rd time. Lol

Best you can do with Netflix is either set up 5 different profiles and only watch certain types of programmes in each in the hope that their algorithm will offer you a wider variety or google Netflix codes and look at each one.

Still, it's easier to find what you want than Amazon Prime I find. Their search options are rubbish.

Definitely not.

Having to pay once for the repeated tripe the BBC serve us up as entertainment is enough.