Urination In Public

1 hour ago, Weredoomed said:

Open air defecation? I think we can all be glad we don't live in India!

Or in the field of a dairy farm. 😉

On 16/07/2019 at 23:21, lindylou53 said:

Seen it all now - literally! Two blokes urinating in the disgusting subway under Arundel Gate on way back from train station. - in full view of any passing women/children and in broad daylight. Not a shred of embarrassment.  What has happened to public decency?

I hope you didn't stare?  - because that's rude. 

May I just add? I have seen young ladies peeing in public too, many times.  It seems to be something to do with drinking too much alcohol and being brought up with no standards of public decency or respect for other people and property.

It's more common to see blokes doing it, but some women are also quite adept at it as well.

its common sense really if in the countryside on a hike and miles from home,fine if sensible,but in town ect ,use a public loo or pop in a pub ect.some men have problems,but drinking to excess is not one.

5 minutes ago, bassett one said:

its common sense really if in the countryside on a hike and miles from home,fine if sensible,but in town ect ,use a public loo or pop in a pub ect.some men have problems,but drinking to excess is not one.

Drinking to excess is a problem to many men.

Well all side streets in Hillsborough used as public toilets when Tramlines on. local councilor told about it bur she doesn't care.

Think I will  pee on her front door step.  

You should've seen them in Kids playground 🤬 l did have a rant at them, but to no avail and Security were useless they just carried on talking to someone, reported to Tramlines who said they'd put a stop to it, but they said same last year when it happened. 

Saw a lady do it from a bike yesterday just lifted her left leg outwards