Lucas Joao Hands In A Transfer Request

According to the Sheffield star, Lucas Joao has handed in a request to leave after two rival championship clubs had put offers in that fell short of the Owls valuation.

Interesting

19 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

According to the Sheffield star, Lucas Joao has handed in a request to leave after two rival championship clubs had put offers in that fell short of the Owls valuation.

Interesting

Read the story, zero substance in it whatsoever, he posted some pics on his Instagram on Saturday saying how pleased he was to be back playing.

Story lifted from the Sun which reported he was going to hand in a transfer request ,not  actually done it yet . One of the clubs was Birmingham who offered a derisory £ 1.8mill

Potentially stunning player.

He's got everything a player needs.

I'd like to see him settled in a side (preferably us) and see how he can perform as a contented, first choice player.

If he is on his way, I reckon he'll do someone a great job.

Sheffield United still being rumoured?

I blinkin' hope not!!

He'll make Leon Clarke look like an amateur.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

4 hours ago, lobster said:

Story lifted from the Sun which reported he was going to hand in a transfer request ,not  actually done it yet . One of the clubs was Birmingham who offered a derisory £ 1.8mill

Well if it is in the Sun you should not be worried about it.

THEY  predicted steve bruce to come before any one else,but what a mess we have now

Bristol City and Huddersfield reported to be interested in Lucas Joao - Bristol Post

Hes not asked for a transfer,have it on  sound advice,but Bruce alerted other clubs with previous statements

Ultimately sometimes you have to move onto bigger things if you feel you have the talent, and are Sheffield Wednesday a club likely to challenge for promotion?

Who can blame him

According to Lee Bullen not asked for a transfer - Happy at Wednesday

On 16/07/2019 at 15:32, Hotmale 1954 said:

Potentially stunning player.

He's got everything a player needs.

I'd like to see him settled in a side (preferably us) and see how he can perform as a contented, first choice player.

If he is on his way, I reckon he'll do someone a great job.

Sheffield United still being rumoured?

I blinkin' hope not!!

He'll make Leon Clarke look like an amateur.

Do you mean the Clarke who scored 2 at Hillsboro in the derby match when Jao had one wild kick  and got you all bouncing again but not for long