Jump to content

Whos Going To Be The New Swfc Manager? Garry Monk appointed.

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, abbeyedges said:

According to the Mail on Line Wednesday are in talks with the Cowley brothers.

 

They've turned down a £1.4 million deal from Huddersfield.

 

Not sure if Wednesday can meet or better that figure.

Cant be down to money surely,isnt he on around 100K at Lincoln?

We were paying Bruce 2 million....allegedly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would be good to see these lads given a chance but as fans we need to give them time, does that happen these days?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Brooker11 said:

Would be good to see these lads given a chance but as fans we need to give them time, does that happen these days?

Not at Hillsborough. Would be please with these 2 as manager

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Radio Sheff, this morning, Danny Cawley knows nothing about it, although he sounded a little coy when he said it, so yes i think he will be the new manager, what it needs in S6 is an authoritarian manager, Big Ron - Big Jack type of manager, its a holiday camp down there at present. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the sun paper says he danny cowley and his brother are on £140,000 per year and hes turned down huddersfield,be nice if it works,but its a differant type of player,in a league  where big houses,cars are involved,could work,but would rather of had a top manager,also how can he know more than say bullen about our league? also whats his previous?,it worked for utd ,getting a non league type guy,but he had the club at heart,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, bassett one said:

the sun paper says he danny cowley and his brother are on £140,000 per year and hes turned down huddersfield,be nice if it works,but its a differant type of player,in a league  where big houses,cars are involved,could work,but would rather of had a top manager,also how can he know more than say bullen about our league? also whats his previous?,it worked for utd ,getting a non league type guy,but he had the club at heart,

Whether Wilder had the club at heart or not he still had a job to do and he's done it. Swansea don't have what you would call a "top manager" but sit top of the league, unbeaten.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

but the question is can we carry on taking a chance on a unknown,his team lost to donny last night as well,by getting a person of top proven quality it shortens the odds of getting promotion quicker,lets not make another jos mistake,we are and need to be in the premier sooner rather than later,we have 5 million from the bruce saga use it and get us up,with a premier ship manager ,who can help us when we get there with there contacts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bassett one said:

but the question is can we carry on taking a chance on a unknown,his team lost to donny last night as well,by getting a person of top proven quality it shortens the odds of getting promotion quicker,lets not make another jos mistake,we are and need to be in the premier sooner rather than later,we have 5 million from the bruce saga use it and get us up,with a premier ship manager ,who can help us when we get there with there contacts.

Problem is we don't have premier league players. We need a manager who can make us better than the sum of our parts... 

 

Who out there would you call a "premier league" manager without going silly ? Probably Hughton and he's already said he didn't want it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bassett one said:

but the question is can we carry on taking a chance on a unknown,his team lost to donny last night as well,by getting a person of top proven quality it shortens the odds of getting promotion quicker,lets not make another jos mistake,we are and need to be in the premier sooner rather than later,we have 5 million from the bruce saga use it and get us up,with a premier ship manager ,who can help us when we get there with there contacts.

Nobody knows that we got anything from the Bruce saga.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, redbig said:

Problem is we don't have premier league players. We need a manager who can make us better than the sum of our parts... 

 

Who out there would you call a "premier league" manager without going silly ? Probably Hughton and he's already said he didn't want it

CW didnt have premier league players and wasnt a prem manager,didnt stop him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we must of got a sum from newcastle or there we would be in court by now,or the league must be near sorting it,re mr hughton  if we wanted him it can be sorted,probably not prepared to pay his wages,hope we are not going for danny cowley as a cheapo option as we have been down that route before with jos,united got lucky with wilder and took a chance,but we have money so lets spend it on a top man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.