Whos Going To Be The New Swfc Manager? Garry Monk appointed.

1 hour ago, Moistened said:

He might be really good with Wednesday. Lol. 

He might. Some managers click with certain club's just like players. He wouldn't of been my first choice but he's here do we'll see what he can do

Yep. Monk's here, and I'm obviously not wanting him to fail.

I'm too old to have Idols or Talismen so I'll just sit back and see what happens. 

His name hasn't passed my lips for about 15 years.

Now we've got him.

I have to say, he's handled himself well in the interviews I've seen. 

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Welcome aboard Gary. We got there in the end, Now lets get behind  him and see what we can do any different with a manager.  It,s good  that he has kept all the backroom staff  in place, so  lets hope he can get that extra out of the players to be up there challenging  for a promotion place and it not being another non event of a season.  , i just hope  he can  get our divided  supporters  behind what he is going to try to achieve  and if  he can i know they will get behind  him.,  only time will tell.  W.A.W.A.W.

Hmm good luck he didnt really get the chance to do is job with us but nowadays who has.... Just hope for our sake he dont come to the riverside at end of the month and do a job over us...Usually happens..

good luck and i hope like most supporters it works,i have my doubts but he may get that bit extra from them ,if not out by may and by then we will be better off and need a newish team due to contracts

Good signing by Wednesday. Having worked in Brum he's probably used to playing second fiddle to a bigger neighbour.

Good luck to the lad

2 hours ago, bassett one said:

good luck and i hope like most supporters it works,i have my doubts but he may get that bit extra from them ,if not out by may and by then we will be better off and need a newish team due to contracts

Done well in the past on the pitch to be fair. Does seem to upset people at clubs he's managed eg Boro and Brum. Isn't Boro owner suing him ?

On 31/07/2019 at 10:35, Grappler said:

As a Blade, I would love Chris Coleman to be the next SWFC manager.

But if I was a neutral, I would say Gary Rowett or Garry Monk, both had a dip in managerial form last season, with their respective clubs, but I think both would have a chance of getting the best out of the players currently employed by SWFC.

After saying  that, I think Bullen is a safe pair of hands for however long it takes. 

It's almost as if Chancer has been reading Sheffield Forum!

On 16/07/2019 at 16:50, Moistened said:

Zola, ideal. 😂 

Bit gutted Bruce left, despite it being pretty funny. 

You've basically just got the pick of the merry go round managers. 

Well, you got that right pal.

Edited by Grappler

I see that Danny Cowley has agreed to become the new Huddersfield boss, I wonder if he turned them down at first in the hope that Wednesday would go for him.

4 minutes ago, iansheff said:

I see that Danny Cowley has agreed to become the new Huddersfield boss, I wonder if he turned them down at first in the hope that Wednesday would go for him.

Tactic for more money.

10 minutes ago, iansheff said:

Other than being a Wednesdayite, you'd definitely choose Huddersfield over Wednesday at the moment. Even thought they've not won, surely they're in a healthy position to rise up the table and with money in the bank to strengthen in January

Can not say I have followed him much .Not clued up about his form but he must be better than Brucie surely.Wait and see time I think.